We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, upper floor self-contained apartment located within an established area of the City with easy access to the City Centre and a short walk to Aberdeen University Campus in Old Aberdeen. Offering a generous level of tastefully presented accommodation and benefits include newly installed modern electric heaters to all rooms, recently upgraded uPVC double glazed windows, new smart shower room and an exclusive parking space accessed from Cheyne Road. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and staircase up to hallway; comfortably proportioned lounge with front facing bay window; fully fitted and equipped kitchen enjoying a view over the rear garden; two generously sized double bedrooms with ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture; and smart shower room. Outside there is a shared drying green and exclusive cellar and outhouse. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, wardrobes within the bedrooms and the fridge/freezer within the kitchen, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple or young family.
- Entrance Vestibule & Hall
- A timber glass panelled entrance door leads into the Vestibule with dual aspect windows. A staircase with wall mounted hand rail and dado railing leads directly up to the Hall giving access to all accommodation. The rooms are entered through a combination of wooden panelled and glass paned interior doors. New Luxury vinyl tile flooring recently laid.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge with large frontal bay window enhanced by appealing neutral décor with a wallpapered feature wall and new Luxury vinyl tile flooring recently laid. Recessed shelving with low level storage cupboard beneath. Ceiling coving. Stylish light fitting.
- Fitted with a comprehensive range of matte white wood panelled base and wall units with chrome handles, wooden block effect laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. The Kitchen is fully equipped with Hoover built-in oven, electric hob and pull-out extractor hood above, free-standing Samsung fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer below large rear facing window. Large storage cabinet with shelving and housing the hot water tank. Neutral décor and wallpapered feature wall co-ordinating with the colour of the Kitchen. Laminate wood flooring. Spotlighting on track. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 1
- Exceptionally bright and airy Double Bedroom situated to the front of the apartment with large bay window flooding the room with natural light. Featuring fresh white décor and painted white floor boards, there is ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Recessed shelving. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this Double Bedroom enjoys twin windows overlooking the garden with a wallpapered feature wall and co-ordinating light grey wooden flooring. Ample space within the room for a range of free-standing storage furniture.
- Shower Room
- With rear facing glazed window, the recently upgraded Shower Room comprises: double walk-in shower cubicle with sliding glass door and full wall aqua panelling; wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap and splashback aqua panelling, set within vanity unit; and w.c with concealed cistern. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Neutral décor. Vinyl tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
- To the rear there is a shared drying green and exclusive use of a store for outdoor storage. Further outdoor storage below entrance vestibule. Off-street parking is available in an exclusive space which can be accessed from Cheyne Road.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street and travel for a good distance. At the roundabout for St. Machar Drive continue straight ahead, and number 641 is located a short distance ahead on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located within easy walking distance of the City Centre, train station, bus depot, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen. Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatics Centre, and a “Morrisons” supermarket are close by, as are the wide and varied leisure facilities at Aberdeen Beach which include popular restaurants, an ice rink, leisure centre with swimming pool, and a multi-plex cinema. Aberdeen International Airport, and the oil related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce are easily accessible, and a regular public transport service provides access to other parts of the city.No result founded