We are pleased to offer FOR LEASE on a FURNISHED basis, this immaculately presented, two bedroom apartment which is located on the first floor of a well maintained block within a popular and desirable modern Development in the City. Offering a generous level of particularly light and airy accommodation, benefits include electric heating with new panel heaters, double glazing, mains wired smoke detectors, and a door entry system. In recent years the property has been re-decorated to a high standard, a smart new bathroom has been installed, and white panelled interior doors have been fitted. There are open views from all windows and there is ample residents’ parking facilities within a barrier secured car parking. The stylishly presented accommodation comprises: welcoming hallway; instantly appealing and comfortably proportioned lounge with bay window; superbly appointed kitchen with dining table and chairs, fitted with an array of striking black, high-gloss cabinets and contrasting glass work surfaces; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in mirror-fronted wardrobes; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, electric over-bath shower, and quartz effect wet-wall panelling throughout. The communal areas within the Development are factored, which ensures that a high standard is maintained throughout.
- Entrance Hall
- The welcoming hall is central to the home and features neutral décor with new white panelled doors and laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted door entry handset. Built-in shelved airing cupboard housing the water cylinder and cupboard housing the electricity meter/new consumer unit. Smoke detector. Recessed downlighters.
- 5.33m x 3.99m (17’6” x 13’1”) approx
- Instantly appealing lounge boasting comfortable proportions and a bay window which offers an open view across the development. TV aerial point. Recessed downlighters. Fitted venetian blinds and bespoke pelmets fitted to the window. Carpet. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10’3” x 9’3”) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen fitted with a range of striking, black high-gloss cabinets complemented by contrasting glass work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include: ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below; washer/dryer; and fridge/freezer. Fitted venetian blind to window. Extractor fan and spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 2.95m (12’3” x 9’8”) approx
- Enjoying a bright and quiet aspect to the rear, this attractively presented bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe, with ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Pendant fitting. Roller blind fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.73m x 2.62m (12’3” x 8’7”) approx
- Again located to the rear of the home this lovely bedroom also has a mirror-fronted wardrobe. Contemporary glass light fitting. Roller blind and carpet.
- Smart, recently upgraded bathroom is fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap; and bath, above which is a Mira electric shower and glass screen. Large fitted wall mirror and shaver socket above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. The walls are covered in black/white quartz effect wet-wall panelling and the floor is laid with laminate tiles.
- The communal hall and staircase are fully carpeted and benefit from security lighting and smoke detector. Outside there are attractively landscaped gardens and communal refuse bins within a large residents’ car park which is secured by a coded barrier.
- From George Street turn onto Spring Garden, then right onto Loch Street where the development is located along on the left hand side of the road, immediately behind John Lewis department store. Number 67 is located straight ahead within the inward facing building at the rear.
The Development is located in the heart of the City Centre, adjacent to Aberdeen College, within an easy walk of Aberdeen University, and close to a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities, bars, restaurants, and cinemas. The bus depot and train station at Union Square are also easily accessible.No result founded