We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse with single garage which is located within an established residential development in the popular westerly suburb of Westhill. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, and generous off-road parking on a tarmac driveway. The décor throughout is in a neutral colour, and the light and airy rooms enjoy an open outlook to both the front and rear. All floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and kitchen appliances, and the ground floor rooms comprise: entrance hall; well proportioned lounge with dining room on open-plan concept; and modern fitted kitchen, upgraded to a good standard, fitted with a range of white cabinets with contrasting black work surfaces, and providing direct access to the rear garden. At first floor level there are three double bedrooms, two benefiting from built-in storage, and a fully tiled bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. The garden areas are well maintained and laid in grass with flowering shrubs and plants providing a splash of colour.
- The property is accessed via a uPVC front door with side screens. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Glass light fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- 13’9” x 13’5” approx
- Bright and well proportioned room enjoying an open outlook to the front of the home. Understair cupboard housing the electric fusebox, gas and electricity meters.TV aerial point. Triple shade light fitting. Vertical blind fitted to the window, and laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Room
- 11’2” x 8’9” approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, this room can comfortably accommodate a range of dining furniture, and patio doors open onto the rear garden. Triple shade light fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’7” x 7’3” approx
- Nicely upgraded kitchen fitted with a range of white, handleless cabinets complemented by contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. Black sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a side facing window. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor hood above and electric oven/grill below. Integrated refrigerator and slimline dishwasher. “Hotpoint” washing machine. Roller blinds and laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Hatch to loft space. Glass light fitting. Side facing window fitted with screen.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 14’ x 8’7” approx
- This good sized, front facing bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, drawer and bridging units, as well as a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial point. Pendant light fitting. Screen and curtains fitted to the window. Carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 10’1” x 9’7” approx
- Bright bedroom with open view to the rear of the property. Built-in shelved cupboard housing the central heating boiler. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting. Co-ordinating screen and curtains fitted to the window, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 11’ x 7’9” approx
- Another front facing bedroom with screen and curtains fitted to the window, pendant light fitting, and carpeted floor.
- Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a white, 3-piece suite and electric over-bath shower with glass screen. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet. Glass light fitting. Opaque glass window fitted with screen. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The front garden is laid in grass with borders of seasonal plants. A tarmac driveway to the side provides extensive off-road parking for several cars. Outside light. The tidy rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing and offers a safe environment for children. Laid mainly to lawn, deep filled borders host a variety of mature shrubs, flowering clematis, and climbers. Paved patio. Wooden shed. Rotary clothes dryer.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the home, the single car garage has an up-and-over front door, power and light.
- From Aberdeen travel in a westerly direction to Westhill via the A944. At the Westhill roundabout take the third exit onto Westhill Drive. Travel ahead at the following roundabout, turning second left into Hays Way, passing Crombie Primary School. Turn third left into Keir Circle, following the road round to the right, where number 67 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign.
Westhill is a popular, thriving community lying within a short commuting distance of Aberdeen City Centre, as well as Dyce and Bridge of Don. The area is served by a wide range of local amenities, including shops serving everyday needs; a Shopping Centre with Marks and Spencer food hall; Tesco, Aldi and Costco supermarkets; restaurants, hotels, primary and secondary schools. Many leisure facilities are also available including a community centre with swimming pool, 18-hole golf course, and various clubs and activities. A regular public transport service runs through the town and into the City Centre, and the recently open AWPR facilitates a fast route to many towns lying to the north and south of Aberdeen.No result founded