This two bedroom, self-contained apartment is situated on the upper floor of a four-in-a-block style building located within an established residential area of the City, close to Aberdeen University and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex. Offering a good level of accommodation with a far-reaching open view from the front facing windows, benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. A central hall provides access to most rooms, and the light and airy lounge is generously proportioned. Both the kitchen and shower room have been modernised to a good standard, and each of the double bedrooms can comfortably accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Outside, the garden to the rear is laid to lawn with a shared drying green, and exclusive area pertaining to the property, whilst there is also ample unrestricted on-street parking on Cattofield Terrace.
- Accessed via a hardwood panelled door with glazed fanlight and spyhole, the hall is central to the home and provides access to most rooms. Smoke detector. Ceiling pendant. Carpet.
- 16’ x 11’9” approx
- Generously proportioned, light and airy room, boasting a far-reaching open view to the front of the property. Fitted display shelving along one wall. TV aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector and pendant light fitting. Carpet and co-ordinating curtains fitted to metal pole. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upgraded kitchen fitted with a range of cherry wood, shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting granite effect worktops and splashbacks. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window. Wall mounted central heating boiler, and built-in cupboard housing the water cylinder. Built-in electric hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer. The washing machine will remain. Smoke detector and heat sensor. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’ x 10’10” approx
- Again enjoying an open view to the front, this good sized double bedroom provides ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Pendant light fitting. Full length curtains fitted to metal pole, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’5” x 8’5” approx
- This bedroom enjoys a quiet aspect to the rear with curtains fitted to the window, and carpeted floor.
- Shower Room
- Modern shower room fitted with white wc, and wash basin on pedestal. Glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling and “Mira” electric shower. Pendant fitting and extractor fan. Opaque rear facing window. Vinyl floor covering.
- The rear garden is laid to lawn, with a shared drying green in the centre, and exclusive area pertaining to the property. Wooden shed. There is ample unrestricted on-street parking on Cattofield Terrace.
- From the City Centre travel to the end of George Street, through the traffic lights and onto Powis Terrace. At the following set of traffic lights turn left onto Belmont Road, then right onto Back Hilton Road. Cattofield Terrace is ahead on the right with number 7 located within the first building on the left hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our “for sale” sign.
The property is located within easy access of the City Centre and close to a wide range of local amenities which include shops serving everyday needs, public transport, primary and secondary schools. There are excellent retail facilities at nearby Kittybrewster and Berryden, whilst Aberdeen University, Aberdeen International Airport, and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex are all within easy reach. Located close to the city’s main arterial route, most areas are easily accessible.No result founded