We have pleasure in offering for sale this attractive one bedroom, semi-detached bungalow which enjoys an enviable position tucked away within the development. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one floor, the home is in ‘ready to move in’ condition and is immaculately presented throughout with neutral décor and a combination of floor coverings. Also enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system, full uPVC double glazed windows and doors, recently upgraded kitchen and shower room and ample built-in storage facilities. The rooms are of a bright and airy ambience throughout, comprising: welcoming entrance hall; spacious front facing lounge; well-appointed galley kitchen with a range of high gloss cabinets and integrated appliances; double bedroom benefiting from extensive built-in wardrobe space; and smart shower room. Outside there is an exclusive parking space within residents car park and low maintenance gardens offering a degree of privacy in a sunny aspect. Included in the sale are all light fittings, window dressings and appliances in the kitchen, while all furniture may remain by separate negotiation. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this well presented bungalow which represents an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, couple or those looking to downsize.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned entrance door into the welcoming Hall providing access to all accommodation within the home through white wood panelled interior doors. Built-in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler, consumer unit and electric meter. Neutral décor and carpeting. Dome light fitting.
- 14’ x 10’9” approx.
- A particularly bright and spacious Lounge with front facing picture window with a pleasing outlook. Decorated in neutral tones, there are co-ordinating floor length curtains on a stainless steel rail and vertical blinds to the window. Built-in shelved storage cupboard housing the gas meter. The wall mounted TV will be removed. Ceiling coving. Stylish light fitting.
- 7’7” x 4’6” approx.
- A galley Kitchen flooded with natural light through large velux window, the well-appointed Kitchen was upgraded two years ago and has been fitted with a range of white high gloss base and wall units with brushed chrome handles and contrasting laminate worktops and splashbacks. Fully equipped with built-in Lamona oven and microwave above, Lamona electric hob, integral fridge/freezer, free-standing Beko washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer. Brushed chrome sockets and switches. Laminate wood flooring. Spotlighting.
- Double Bedroom
- 9’4” x 9’2” approx.
- With side facing window dressed with vertical blinds and floor length curtains on stainless steel rail, this good sized Bedroom benefits from extensive built-in wardrobe space. Spanning the length of one wall, the wardrobes are accessed through partial mirror fronted sliding doors, and provides hanging and shelving space. Decorated in white painted walls and neutral toned carpeting, there is a central stylish light fitting.
- Shower Room
- 6’4” x 5’4” approx.
- Upgraded Shower Room comprising: walk-in shower with full wall aqua panelling and glass screen; wash hand basin set within vanity unit; and w.c with concealed cistern. Dome light fitting.
- There are garden grounds to the front of the home divided into two areas. A partially enclosed paved patio area offering a degree of privacy with grey painted fencing. Further low maintenance area enclosed with low level wall laid with chipped stones. Timber shed to remain. There is an exclusive parking space within resident car park.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the AECC roundabout exit onto the Parkway. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Take the next turn on the left onto Collieston Avenue and then left again onto Collieston Circle. Turn left into Collieston Drive and number 7 is situated on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the North of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, fitness club at Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and also Dyce, and there is access to regular public transport links.No result founded