This attractive, two bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of a well maintained multi-storey building, located within the popular Hazlehead area of the city. Offering generously proportioned accommodation, the westerly aspect floods the rooms with natural light to create a bright ambience throughout. Benefits include a community central heating system, double glazed windows, electricity “smart” meter, generous built-in storage facilities, and a lift servicing all floors. There are communal refuse chutes, a laundry room at ground floor level, and ample on-street parking. The décor is finished in a neutral colour throughout complemented by a combination of co-ordinating floor coverings, curtains and pendant fittings which are included in the sale, with the entire contents being available by separate negotiation. The L-shaped hall benefits from built-in cupboards and provides access to most rooms. The instantly appealing lounge offers floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, and each of the bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobe facilities. The dining kitchen is nearly new and boasts a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious, L-shaped hall benefiting from generous hanging and shelving facilities within built-in storage cupboards, one housing the central heating boiler. New wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector and pendant fitting. Carpeted floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.61m x 3.12m (18’5” x 10’3”) approx
- Instantly appealing room with a large west facing window drawing in an abundance of natural light, and ample floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture. Pendant fitting. Full length curtains fitted to pole. Carpeted floor.
- Dining Kitchen
- 4.29m x 1.95m (14’1” x 6’5”) approx
- New kitchen, seldom used, and fitted with a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles and co-ordinating grey work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer above which is a side facing window offering an open leafy view. Built-in ceramic hob with extractor hood above and eye-level electric oven/grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Larder unit housing “smart” meter. Two pendant fittings. Vinyl wood effect flooring. Space for table and chairs and door accessing a communal hall to lift, refuse chute and stairwell.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.35m x 2.89m (11’ x 9’6”) approx
- Bright, well proportioned bedroom benefiting from built-in double wardrobes fitted with hanging rails and shelves. Curtains on pole fitted to front facing window, co-ordinating pendant and carpet. Door to veranda.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.34m (10’6” (into door) x 7’8”) approx
- Another light-filled, front facing room fitted with a built-in wardrobe. Co-ordinating décor, curtains and carpet. Pendant fitting.
- Fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite, vanity cabinet, “Mira” electric over-bath shower and glass screen. White ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Extractor fan and pendant fitting. Black ceramic floor tiles.
- To reach the property travel west along Queens Road crossing the roundabout at Hazlehead Park. Continue through the traffic lights and turn left at the bus terminus. Bear right then first left to Davidson House.
The property is within easy reach of the City Centre, whilst local amenities include shops serving everyday needs, public transport, pleasant walks in the picturesque open spaces at Hazlehead Park, popular golf courses, a swimming pool, primary and secondary schools. The excellent retail facilities at Westhill which include Tesco, Costco and Marks & Spencer outlets, and the office complexes at Kingswells and Westhill are also easily accessible.No result founded