We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse with generous garden grounds, located within a well-established residential area of the City. Offering a comfortable level of bright and airy accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and enjoys neutral décor throughout complimented by quality laminate wood flooring. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with carpeted staircase to the first floor, lounge with dual aspect windows and ample space for dining, kitchen fitted cherry wood units and fully equipped with appliances, uPVC rear porch providing direct access to the rear garden, upper hall with window to side, two generously sized double bedrooms both benefiting from built-in wardrobe space and rear facing shower room. There are neat, well-maintained gardens to front, side and rear of the property, with on-street parking available. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended, and included in the sale are all light fittings, window blinds and curtains and appliances within the kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a white uPVC entrance door into the Hall providing access to the Lounge and Kitchen through white wood panelled interior doors. Turned carpeted staircase to first floor. Window to side fitted with blind. Low level cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Central heating control panel. Under stair storage area. Laminate wood flooring.
- 19’9” x 9’5” approx.
- Bright and airy Lounge with dual aspect windows allowing a great deal of natural light into the room, with space for a dining table and chairs. Windows dressed with co-ordinating blinds and curtains on stainless steel rails. Electric fireplace set against white wood mantle and hearth. Decorated in neutral tones with a wallpapered feature wall and laminate wood flooring. Two pendant light fittings.
- 10’11” x 10’2” approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of cherry wood base and wall units with long chrome handles and granite effect worktops and splashbacks. Integrated wine racks and downlighters below wall units. Equipped with Neff built-in double oven/grill, Neff 4 burner gas hob with large chimney style stainless steel extractor hood above, integral Indesit washing machine and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer. Two rear facing windows fitted with roller blinds. Laminate wood flooring.
- Rear Porch
- uPVC Rear Porch accessed from the Kitchen by a timber glass panelled door. uPVC door provides direct access to the garden. Tiled flooring.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted turned staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Window to side drawing in light, and fitted with a roller blind.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’2” x 9’4” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, Double Bedroom with neutral décor complimented by laminate wood flooring. Extensive built-in wardrobes along one wall, providing hanging and shelving space, accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Further built-in storage cupboard, housing the wall mounted Potterton boiler. Window dressed with blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. Stylish light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 10’3” approx.
- Rear facing second Double Bedroom, benefitting from a built-in wardrobe. Featuring neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Window dressed with curtains on stainless steel rail.
- Shower Room
- 6’8” x 3’2” approx.
- Fitted a with white suite comprising; fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding glass doors, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. White ceramic tiling to dado height. Rear glazed window. Vinyl tiled flooring. Dome light fitting.
- Generous garden grounds to the property, with on-street parking available to the front. Neat, well-maintained front and side gardens mostly laid to lawn surrounded with low level hedging. Concrete steps lead up the front door. Timber gate to side gives access to the fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with planted borders. Large vegetable patch to the rear. Timber shed.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street. Continue straight ahead at the traffic lights, and at the roundabout exit onto Great Southern Road. Continue ahead at the next roundabout, crossing the King George VI bridge, and continue ahead at next roundabout onto Provost Watt Drive. Turn left onto Abbotswell Crescent and follow the road round. Turn right onto Tollohill Drive, and number 7 is situated on the left hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
The property is located on the south side of Aberdeen City within a popular and well established residential area, and is readily accessible by car or public transport. It is ideally placed for access to the oil related offices at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy at Portlethen, and also within easy reach is the Robert Gordon University Campus at Garthdee. The area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary school and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include a sports centre, swimming pool and community groups.