This extended, two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse is located within an established residential area of the City and offers a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, and an integral garage. In recent years the cloakroom and shower room have been upgraded to a good standard and a stylish new kitchen has been installed. The décor has been freshened up, new carpeting laid in certain rooms, and the property will be sold inclusive of all floor coverings, window blinds, light fitting, most curtains and the integrated appliances in the kitchen. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or family, interior viewing is recommended, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hall; front facing lounge with double doors to dining room; bright conservatory; attractive kitchen with adjacent utility room and cloakroom/toilet, and offering direct access to the rear garden and single garage. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in storage facilities; and a smart shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity unit, and corner shower enclosure. Outside the gardens are designed for low maintenance and enjoy a particularly private aspect to the rear, whilst at the front there is convenient off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- The home is accessed via a uPVC front door with stained glass panels and benefits from a cloak cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- 14’1” x 12’8” approx
- Well proportioned, front facing lounge boasting fresh, neutral décor with co-ordinating new carpet, vertical window blind and curtains fitted to metal pole. TV aerial point. Two ceiling lights. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Partially glazed double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 16’ x 7’ approx
- Offering ample space to accommodate a range of dining furniture, this room also provides direct access to the conservatory via patio doors. Large understair storage cupboard. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Metal ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- 10’1” x 9’ approx
- Glazed on three sides and enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this bright addition to the home offers direct access to the garden via french doors. Roller blinds and laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 13’ x 9’1” approx
- Attractive kitchen, recently upgraded and fitted with a stylish range of high-gloss cabinets complemented by co-ordinating wood effect work surfaces. Circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blinds. Built-in ceramic hob with electric oven/grill below. Integrated dishwasher and refrigerator. Two opaque glass light fittings. Laminate wood flooring with matwell. Glazed door to garden.
- Fitted with a modern white wc, and vanity unit incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Wall mounted medicine cabinet and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Extractor fan. Laminate wood flooring.
- Utility Room
- Accessed via both the hall and kitchen, the utility room is fully tiled and fitted with base units and worktop accommodation. Wood lined ceiling with glass ceiling light and extractor fan. Spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A turned carpeted staircase with fixed handrails ascends from the hall to the first floor where a side facing window draws in natural light. Hatch to floored loft accessed via pull down ladder. Glass pendant fitting. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 13’1” x 10’5” approx
- Spacious bedroom benefiting from a deep built-in wardrobe providing generous hanging and shelving facilities, and with ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Two front facing windows, each fitted with roller blind and curtains on metal poles, recessed downlighters, and new fitted carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 10’5” x 8’9” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear of the home, this bright bedroom benefits from a built-in shelved cupboard. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Vertical blind and curtains fitted to metal pole. Carpeted floor.
- Shower Room
- Smart shower room, recently upgraded, and fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern; high-gloss vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and corner glazed shower enclosure fitted with electric shower. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Glass ceiling light. Opaque rear facing window. Full aqua-panelling to the walls, and white laminate wood flooring.
- The area of garden to the front of the property is enclosed by a wall and laid in loc blocs to provide convenient off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles. A wooden gate at the side provides access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and designed for low maintenance, and a large paved patio offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation. The remainder of the garden is laid in stone chips. Sensor activated security lighting.
- Single Garage
- Integral to the home, the garage has a fitted workbench, storage cabinets, houses the central heating boiler, and is serviced with power and light.
- From North Anderson Drive exit onto Lang Stracht. Travel through the traffic lights, travel along and turn right onto Fernhill Drive. Turn second right into Arnage Drive where number 73 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located in an established residential area of the City within easy access of the hospitals at Foresterhill, Cornhill and Woodend. Local amenities include shops serving every day needs, Lidl and Tesco supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, a community centre hosting a variety of activity groups, and a regular public transport service offers a quick route to the City Centre.No result founded