We are pleased to offer FOR LEASE on an UNFURNISHED BASIS this traditional, terraced, granite dwellinghouse which enjoys a particularly central location in the city. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning three floors, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and a double car garage which is accessed via a rear lane. The garden areas are established, enjoy a high degree of privacy at the rear, and the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and reception hall; elegant lounge with feature fireplace; well equipped dining kitchen; four double bedrooms; a mezzanine bathroom; and two cloakroom/toilets.
- Entrance Vestibuile
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a panelled front door with glazed fanlight. Wooden dado rails and wall mounted coat hooks. Metal light fitting and carpeted floor.
- Reception Hall
- Welcoming hallway which retains original woodwork, dado rails and panelled doors. Metal light fitting and smoke detector. Carpet. Staircase to first floor.
- Elegant front facing room, generously proportioned, and boasting traditional characteristics which include a high ceiling with moulded plaster coving, a sash-and-case style window with functional wooden shutters, wooden fireplace incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire with shelved alcoves either side, and double height skirting boards. Telephone point. Metal candelabra on ceiling rose. Carpet.
- Dining Kitchen
- With ample space for dining, the kitchen is fitted with modern, high-gloss cabinets complemented by solid wood work surfaces and under-unit lighting. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with glass splashback, and electric double oven/grill below. Integrated dishwasher, free standing washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wooden picture rails and shelved recess. Metal candelabra light fitting and smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- Lower Mezzanine
- Accessed via the hall, with partially glazed door to rear garden.
- Fitted with a white wc and wall mounted wash basin. Eyeball spotlights. Opaque glass rear facing window. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- Lower Ground Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail descends to the lower ground floor where there are two shelved storage cupboards.
- Double Bedroom 3
- Attractively decorated with neutral coloured carpet and wooden window shutters, the focal point of this front facing room is the Victorian cast iron range. Two built-in cupboards provide generous hanging and shelving facilities, and a further cupboard houses the electricity meter/fusebox. Telephone point. Lighting is by several recessed eyeball spotlights.
- Double Bedroom 4
- With rear facing window, co-ordinating décor and carpet. Built-in open shelving. Ceiling light.
- Mezzanine Bathroom
- Bright bathroom fitted with a white counter-top wash basin, and bath with shower/mixer tap and glass screen above. Shaver socket and mirrored wall panels above the wash basin. Ceramic tiling around the bath and to the floor. Chrome radiator.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor, where a velux window draws in ample natural light.
- Fitted with a white wc and wall mounted wash basin with mirror above. Spotlight fittings. Velux window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- Good sized bedroom with front facing, bay-style window and benefiting from a range of fitted wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Roller blinds and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- Boasting a fabulous open view, this rear facing bedroom again has a bay-style window with roller blinds, neutral coloured carpet, telephone point and ceiling pendant.
- A metal gate and stone steps lead up to the front door, and the front garden is filled with a variety of colourful shrubs. There is an enclosed garden at the rear which enjoys a particularly private aspect and provides direct access to the garage. Paved patio. Tidy lawn surrounded by well stocked borders of established shrubs and plants. Outside lighting.
- Double Garage
- Accessed via a side lane, the garage has power and light, an electric up-and-over front door, and door to the rear garden.
- From Union Street turn onto Bon Accord Street and travel a good distance along, where number 73 is located along on the right hand side, ahead of the traffic lights at Springbank Terrace.
The property is located within a short walk of all amenities in the City Centre, the popular Mall at Union Square, which boasts a wide choice of retail outlets, restaurants and a multi-plex cinema is within walking distance, as are the City’s bus and railway stations. Nearby Ferryhill is served by a reputable primary school, community centre, a variety of independent local shops, and established hotels. Duthie Park with its acclaimed Winter Gardens, and the tennis courts and putting green at Albury Park are all within a short walk of the property.