We are delighted to offer FOR LEASE this spacious furnished two bedroom flat occupying the whole of the first floor in this traditional granite-built property housing four flats in total. It benefits from double glazing and electric heating.
- 3.81m x 1.21m (12’ 6" X 4’ ) approx at widest.
- Spacious and bright entrance hallway providing access to all accommodation. Built in meter closet. Large walk in closet with substantial hanging, shelving and storage space. Security door entry system. Smoke detector.
- 5.02m x 3.50m (16’ 6" x 11’ 6") approx.
- Bright and spacious room located to the rear of the property and overlooking the shared rear garden. Built in closet with shelving and storage space. Telephone and television points.
- 3.25m x 2.05m (10’ 8" x 6’ 9")approx.
- Well proportioned room again located to the rear of the property with a good range of modern wall and base units and with substantial work surface areas. Single stainless steel sink with drainer. Tiled splashback area. Built in electric hob and oven with overhead extractor hood. Washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Shower Room
- 2.54m x 1.21m (8’ 4" x 4’) approx.
- Modern suite in white together with shower cabinet housing a Triton T80 shower. Two wall mounted medicine cabinets together with wall mounted Dimplex heater. Large built in closet with shelving and storage space
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.47m (13’ x 11’ 5") approx.
- Exceptionally spacious and bright room located to the front of the property. Built in closet with shelving. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.41m x 4.01m (14’ 6" x 13’ 2") approx at widest.
- Another excellent sized room again located to the front of the property. Ample floor space for free standing furniture.
- Shared garden to the rear of the property. On street parking is available with residents’ permits.
- From the east end of Union street exit left onto King Street and at the traffic lights, turn right into West North Street. At the roundabout, take the first exit into Park Street and the third left onto Summerfield Terrace. Summerfield Place is located on the right hand side.
Situated in a popular central location off King Street, the property is within easy walking distance of the city centre. It is also close to Aberdeen University, shops and the beach with all its sports and leisure facilities. Excellent public transport links.