This bright, two bedroom apartment is situated on the top floor of a well maintained building in an established modern development, enjoying a convenient location within a short walk of the City Centre. Offering a good level of well proportioned accommodation, ideal for a first time buyer or couple, benefits include electric heating, double glazed windows, and ample parking within a barrier secured residents’ car park to the rear. All floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen will be included in the sale, and all furniture may also remain, if required. The rooms comprise: central hallway; comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge with direct access to the breakfasting kitchen, again front facing and fitted with a range of pale coloured cabinets; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in, mirror-fronted wardrobes; and a modern bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside the communal areas, including the landscaped areas within the car park, are well maintained under a factoring agreement, and interior viewing of this attractive property is recommended.
- The entrance hall is central to the home and benefits from a shelved airing cupboard which houses the water cylinder. Cupboard housing electricity meter/consumer unit. Hatch access to loft space. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- 14’2” x 13’7” approx
- Bright and comfortably proportioned lounge displaying neutral décor with co-ordinating full length curtains fitted to the front facing window, and laminate wood flooring. Television aerial and telephone points. Pendant light fitting. Door to kitchen.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 9’ x 8’7” approx
- The kitchen is equipped with ample floor and wall units complemented by co-ordinating work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Cream coloured asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap. The electric cooker, washing machine, and refrigerator will remain. Extractor fan and pendant ceiling light. Vinyl flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’2” x 9’1” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the property and benefiting from a built-in, mirror-fronted wardrobe with ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Roller blind fitted to the window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 8’4” approx
- Another rear facing bedroom, again with built-in mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Roller blind and vinyl wood effect flooring.
- Fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite, “Mira Jump” electric over-bath shower, and glass screen. Fitted wall mirror and shaver socket above the wash basin. Chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Extractor fan. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- The tidy communal hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting. The communal areas within the development, including the landscaped areas within the barrier secured residents’ car park to the rear, are maintained to a good standard under a factoring agreement.
- From Union Street turn onto Bon Accord Terrace, turning right at the end, then sharp left onto the Hardgate. Turn right onto Union Glen where the Glendale Mews Development is located on the left hand side of the road. Access to number 8 is clearly signposted, at the rear.
Enjoying a particularly central, yet quiet location in the City, this established development is within a short walk of the City Centre and its wide range of amenities which include a choice of shopping malls, designer shops, reputable restaurants and pubs, multi-plex cinemas, and private fitness clubs. The Mall at Union Square, bus depot and train station, Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus, and the oil related offices to the south of the city, are all easily accessible from the property.No result founded