We are pleased to offer for lease on a fully furnished basis, this two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a well-established residential area of the City. Located within a well maintained building, the apartment offers a generous level of accommodation and benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazed windows and a door entry system. The rooms comprise: entrance hall with excellent built-in storage facilities; bright and spacious lounge with dual aspect windows; fully fitted and equipped kitchen accessed from the lounge; two double bedrooms both situated to the front of the apartment, with built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with a three piece suite. Outside there is a shared drying green, and ample resident parking available to the front of the building.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber glass paned entrance door into the Entrance Hall providing access to most of the rooms within the apartment. Three good sized built-in cupboards ideal for storage. Decorated in wallpapering and wooden laminate flooring. Security entry system.
- Enjoying dual aspect windows to the side and rear, this bright and spacious Lounge gives access to the Kitchen. With space for dining, the room is decorated in neutral toned wallpapering, dado railing and laminate wood flooring. Feature electric fireplace with pine wood mantle and ceramic surround and hearth. Windows fitted with vertical blinds and co-ordinating curtains on stainless steel rails. Two light fittings.
- Entered via a glass paned interior door, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, laminate worktops and vinyl tiled flooring. Equipped with Hotpoint slot-in double oven/electric hob, Beko washing machine, Beko fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer. Rear facing window fitted with curtain on rail.
- Bedroom 1
- Situated to the front of the home, Double Bedroom with neutral décor and carpeting. Benefits from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Window fitted with vertical blinds.
- Bedroom 2
- With front facing window, this Double Bedroom benefits from double built-in wardrobes providing ample hanging and shelving space. Window fitted with vertical blinds.
- Fitted with white three piece suite comprising: bath with shower attachment; wash hand basin set within vanity unit, and wall mounted cabinet above; and w.c. White ceramic tiling to one wall. Built-in linen cupboard. Glazed window. Vinyl tiled flooring.
- There is ample, unrestricted resident parking to the front, while to the rear, there is a shared drying green.
- From the City Centre travel in a westerly direction along King’s Gate, crossing over the roundabout on Anderson Drive. Turn right onto Summerhill Road and continue up the hill, turning right into Summerhill Drive. Number 82 is situated within the block of flats straight ahead.
The property is conveniently located close to Aberdeen’s main arterial route, allowing quick and easy access to most areas of the City, and the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill. The hospital complexes at Foresterhill and Woodend are located close by, as are local shops providing everyday needs as well as Tesco and Lidl supermarkets. Both primary and secondary schools are close at hand, with public transport providing easy links to the City Centre. Leisure facilities in the area include a swimming pool, golf courses, and scenic walks through open parkland and play parks at Hazlehead Park.No result founded