This one bedroom, top floor apartment forms part of a traditional granite building and is offered FOR LEASE on a furnished basis. Offering a good level of accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, a floored loft space, and door entry system. There is a shared walled garden to the rear, and unrestricted parking at the front of the property. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge; galley style kitchen; rear facing double bedroom with cupboard space; and modern shower room.
- Central to the home and providing access to all rooms. High level gas and electricity meter/fusebox cupboards. Storage cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Wall mounted coat hooks and door entry handset. Hatch with pull down ladder to floored loft space. Smoke detector. Spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Comfortably proportioned, front facing room with high ceiling, moulded coving, and alcoves either side of a decorative fireplace. Television aerial point with satellite connection. Multi shade ceiling light on dimmer control. Curtains and carpet.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Galley style kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall units, and contrasting black worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic touch control hob with electric oven/grill below, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- Located to the rear and benefiting from two built-in cupboards which offer hanging and shelving facilities. Ceiling pendant. Screen and curtain fitted to window. Carpet.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a modern, white wc, wash basin on pedestal, and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower, wet-wall panelling and bi-fold door. Extensive ceramic wall tiling, and tile effect laminate to the floor. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan. Glass ceiling light. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet.
- Shared, walled garden to the rear of the property and ample unrestricted on-street parking at the front.
- From Union Street turn onto Market Street and travel across the bridge to Torry. Turn right at the second set of traffic lights into Menzies Road and travel to where the road veers to the left. Number 83 is clearly identifiable on the left hand side of the road.
Torry is a well established residential area of the City boasting a strong sense of community. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities which include a swimming pool and 18-hole golf course, community activities, and regular public transport. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within a short walk of the property.No result founded