Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor, we are pleased to offer to the market this attractive, ground floor, one bedroom apartment forming part of traditional granite mid-terraced building. The apartment is in truly ‘ready to move in’ condition, and offers a generous level of accommodation and enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, security entry system and fresh neutral décor throughout complimented by a combination of grey carpeting and floor tiles. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; generously sized lounge with focal point fireplace; instantly appealing kitchen with ample space for dining on breakfast bar; double bedroom benefitting from a built-in wardrobe; and smart shower room. Outside there is on-street parking available, an exclusive area of garden to the front and a walled shared rear garden. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this ground floor apartment within a prime location of the City Centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber entrance door into the Hall providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment. Security entry system. High level consumer unit and electric meter. Tiled flooring.
- 16’7” x 15’1” approx.
- Situated to the front of the apartment with large window fitted with a roller blind, this generously sized Lounge is decorated in fresh white painted walls and grey carpeting. Retaining its ceiling cornicing and deep skirting boards, the fireplace with white wood mantle creates a pleasing focal point to the room. Two alcoves either side of fireplace with wall mounted shelving. Spotlighting on track.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’6” x 11’5” approx.
- An instantly appealing Kitchen with a breakfast area ideal for informal dining and large rear facing window fitted with venetian blinds. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Fully equipped with: integral Candy oven, electric hob and pull-out extractor hood above; stainless steel sink with drainer; and free-standing appliances including Samsung washing machine, Kenwood dishwasher and Daewoo fridge/freezer. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Spotlighting on track.
- Double Bedroom
- 11’ x 6’9” approx.
- With side facing window, this Double Bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe accessed by sliding mirrored doors and further built-in cupboard space above. Neutral décor and grey carpeting. Window fitted with roller blind.
- Shower Room
- Very smart Shower Room, fully upgraded in recent years and comprises: large shower cubicle with glass shower screen and full wall aqua panels; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit; w.c; and enjoys the comforts of under floor heating. Wall mounted storage cabinets. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- There is an area of lawn situated to the front of the building, exclusive to the apartment, with on-street parking available. Walled communal garden to the rear laid to lawn with an array of mature trees. Storage shed.
- From the West End of Union Street, continue left onto Holburn Street. At the roundabout continue straight along, and at the next mini-roundabout take the third exit onto Broomhill Road. Number 84 is situated a short distance along on the right hand side of the road.
Enjoying a prime location within a highly desirable residential area of the city, the property is ideally positioned close to Aberdeen’s main arterial route, facilitating quick and easy access to the retail parks at Bridge of Dee and areas lying to both the north and south of the city. The city centre and Broomhill Primary School are each within walking distance, and a variety of local convenience stores close by serve everyday needs. The area is also well served by a vibrant social scene on Great Western Road and Queen’s Road, where there is a wide choice of fashionable hotels, reputable restaurants, and wine bars.No result founded