This two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse is located within an established residential development in the popular village of Kemnay. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, the property would benefit from a degree of upgrading, although enjoys from the comforts of gas central heating, double glazed windows and generous built-in storage facilities. Enjoying a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, the décor is in a neutral colour palette, complemented by pine panelled doors, and the ground floor rooms comprise: entrance vestibule with walk-in cupboard, and hall; generously proportioned lounge/dining room, with glazed double doors to conservatory; attractive kitchen well equipped with a range of beech cabinets, integrated and free standing appliances. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from fitted wardrobes and co-ordinating furniture; a large boxroom fitted with hanging rails; and a bright bathroom fitted with pale coloured sanitary ware and glazed shower enclosure. Outside there is an enclosed area of lawn with loc bloc patio to the side, and an off-road parking space on a driveway at the front of the property.
- Entrance Vestibule
- A storm porch with quarry tiled floor provides access to a bright vestibule with walk-in shelved cupboard housing the central heating boiler and electricity meter/fusebox. Door to hall.
- With pine panelled doors, an understair storage area, and staircase to the first floor. Smoke detector.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 10’ x 11’10” (5.79m x 3.61m) approx
- Generously proportioned room offering ample space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, glazed double doors which open into the conservatory, and rear facing window fitted with vertical blind. Four co-ordinating chrome wall lights. TV aerial and telephone points.
- 9’6” x 9’3” (2.89m x 2.82m) approx
- Glazed on three sides and fitted with vertical and roller blinds. Two glass wall lights. Laminate wood flooring.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 11’2” x 8’ (3.4m x 2.44m) approx
- Attractive kitchen, well equipped with a range of beech base and wall cabinets, complemented by black work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a front facing window fitted with roller blind. “Stoves” electric cooker with ceramic hob and double electric oven/grill, and integrated extractor hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer. The “Hotpoint” washing machine will remain. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A turned staircase with window ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Shelved airing cupboard housing the water cylinder, and large BOXROOM fitted with hanging rails, power and light.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’1” x 8’9” (3.68m x 2.67m) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with pleasant open outlook, this bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes, overhead bridging units, and co-ordinating bedside cabinets.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’9” x 9’9” (3.58m x 2.97m) approx
- Again with open view, this room has ample floor space for free standing furniture.
- Bright bathroom fitted with a pale coloured wc, wash basin in vanity unit, bath, and glazed corner shower fitted with mains shower. Wet-wall panelling within the shower and ceramic tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan. Large opaque window. Vinyl flooring.
- Large area of grass with loc bloc patio at the side of the property enclosed by wooden fencing. Wooden shed and store. Rotary clothes dryer. Water tap. Carriage light. Paved path with flower borders leading round to the rear. Off-road parking space on driveway to the front.
- On entering Kemnay travel along Aquithie Road, turning right into Fraser Place. Follow the road up the hill and round to the left where number 86 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Kemnay is located within easy commuting distance of Kintore, Inverurie, and Dyce, lies approximately 15 miles from Aberdeen City Centre, and is well served by a variety of local shops, hotels, a medical practice, and wide range of leisure pursuits including a popular 18-hole golf course with clubhouse, and a choice of forest and hill walks nearby. There are also pre-school nursery, primary and secondary educational facilities in the village.No result founded