Enjoying a pleasant location within Peterculter this spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terraced property provides excellent family accommodation set out on two floors, ideally suited to a young family. Tastefully decorated throughout the property benefits from gas fired central heating and is fully double glazed. The accommodation comprises of a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway which is fitted with a large walk-in storage cupboard. Leading from the hallway by a Georgian style glazed door the lounge/dining room enjoys a dual aspect over both the front and rear gardens. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones this room has been finished with natural wood flooring. Situated adjacent to the dining area the good sized kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units together with integrated appliances and concealed under unit lighting. A glazed door leads from the kitchen to the private rear garden. On the upper floor the three generously proportioned bedrooms have been decorated in neutral tones, with two of them fitted with large fitted wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the instantly appealing family bathroom which has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with a “Mira” shower fitted above the bath. Outside the gardens to both the front and rear have been well maintained with the fully enclosed rear garden enjoying a high degree of privacy. Shared parking is also available to the rear of the property and a single garage.
- Entered by a uPVC door with glazed upper panel the spacious and welcoming entrance hallway has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and benefits from a large walk in storage cupboard fitted with shelves and a light.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.93m x 3.65m (22`9” x 12`) approx.
- Entered via a Georgian style glazed door from the hallway this superbly bright and airy room enjoys a dual aspect over both the front and rear gardens. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring this room provides ample scope for a range of both lounge and dining furniture. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 3.22m x 2.84m (10`7” x 9`4”) approx.
- Leading from the dining area this good sized, bright and airy kitchen enjoys views over the private rear garden. Freshly presented in neutral tones the kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, concealed under unit lighting, a single stainless steel sink and drainer and an integrated stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Space for automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer. Glazed door leading to garden.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wooden handrail leads to the upper hallway which is fitted with a large shelved storage cupboard and an access hatch leading to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.53m x 3.47m (11`7” x 11`5”) approx.
- Located to the front of the property this generously proportioned double bedroom has been decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and benefits from a large double fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 2.56m (11`7” x 8`5”) approx.
- Also a good sized double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones, fitted with a double wardrobe and enjoying views to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.89m x 2.56m (9`6” x 8`5”) approx.
- This again is a good sized bedroom, situated to the front of the property and decorated in neutral tones.
- 1.95m x 1.62m (6`5” x 5`4”) approx.
- Instantly appealing, the centrally situated family bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising of a wash hand basin and W.C. set within a modern vanity unit with tiled splashbacks above, and a bath has further splashback tiling, a “Mira” shower and a glazed screen fitted above. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Opaque window.
- The garden to the front of the property has been mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The fully enclosed garden to the rear enjoys a high degree of privacy and provides a safe play area for children. This area of garden has also been mainly laid to lawn with a raised wooden deck area and pathway together with a wooden storage shed and a large wooden summerhouse which is fitted with power and light. A gate leads from the rear garden to the shared car park to the rear and a single garage.
- From Aberdeen travel through Peterculter and round the bend, turning right onto Malcolm Road before the Rob Roy bridge. Travel up the hill for approximately ¼ of a mile and the property is located on the left hand side of the road.
Peterculter is a thriving village en-route to Royal Deeside, served by a wide choice of independent shops, hotels, pubs and restaurants, a primary school, library, community and health centres. There is a private fitness club at nearby Kippie Lodge, delightful walks along “The Old Deeside Railway Line”, and a number of challenging golf courses within easy access. A regular public transport service affords a quick route to Banchory or into Aberdeen City Centre whilst the nearby AWPR facilitates easy access to Aberdeen International Airport and the business parks at Kingswells, Westhill, Altens, Portlethen, Bridge of Don and Dyce.No result founded