We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable two bedroom, executive-style apartment, located on the top floor of a particularly well maintained block which boasts far-reaching open views towards the sea. Forming part of a prestigious development of superior homes at “The Campus”, which enjoys a central location in the City, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, a door entry system, a lift accessing all floors, and a secure underground parking space. Decorated throughout in neutral tones, the generously proportioned accommodation enjoys a particularly light and airy ambience and this enviable home will be sold inclusive of all fitted floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings, and integrated kitchen appliances. All items of furniture may also be included, and the rooms comprise: spacious L-shaped hall with storage cupboards; stylish, instantly appealing lounge with direct access to a sunny balcony; well equipped kitchen with ample space for dining; a master bedroom, also with access to the balcony, and enjoying the luxury of an en-suite shower room; second double bedroom; and an attractive bathroom with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet and over-bath shower. The development is factored to a high standard under a factoring arrangement which ensures that the communal areas, including the well stocked landscaped grounds, are well maintained.
- Reception Hall
- A spacious and inviting L-shaped hall which gives access to all rooms; two built-in storage cupboards, one housing a washer/dryer (which will remain), gas and electric meter/consumer unit; wall mounted security entry handset; smoke alarm; two metal/glass light fittings.
- 20’9” x 10’9” approx
- A glass panelled door leads into this generously proportioned and instantly appealing room which benefits from an abundance of natural light and stunning open views towards the sea; telephone point; smoke detector; two metal/glass light fittings; curtains on metal poles; neutral coloured carpet; double glazed door to balcony.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’3” x 9’2” approx
- Fitted with a comprehensive range of cherry wood, shaker-style cabinets complemented by granite effect work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks; unit housing the gas central heating boiler; stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer; built-in electric oven, gas hob and chimney style extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer; chrome spotlight track; front facing window fitted with roller blind; vinyl flooring. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
- Master Bedroom
- 20’7” x 10’11” approx
- Superbly appointed master bedroom boasting spacious proportions and again with superb open views; built-in double wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf; TV aerial and telephone points; chrome/glass light fitting; full length curtains fitted to metal poles; neutral coloured carpet; double glazed door to balcony.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary style shower room fitted with a double length shower enclosure finished with glazed sliding doors, fully tiled, and incorporating a mains shower; wc with concealed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin, both housed within a light wood vanity cabinet with matching counter top and ceramic splashback tiling; fitted wall mirror; shaver socket; extractor fan; vinyl flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’4” x 9’3” approx
- Good sized double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe; TV aerial and telephone points; metal/glass light fitting; curtains fitted to metal pole; carpeted floor.
- 7’11” x 6’6” approx
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with mains shower above, splashback tiling and glazed side screen; wc with concealed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin, both housed within a light wood vanity cabinet with matching counter top and splashback tiling; fitted wall mirror; shaver socket; extractor fan; vinyl flooring.
- The development is maintained to a high standard under a factoring arrangement with immaculate communal areas and landscaped grounds. Secure underground parking space as well as ample visitors’ parking.
- Travel west from the City Centre heading towards the ‘six roads roundabout’. Take the third exit onto Hilton Drive, then right into Hilton Avenue, continuing about half way down before turning right into Baker Road. Follow the road round to the right onto Cordiner Avenue then first left into Cordiner Place. Travel to the bottom of the road turning left into the car park where number 89 is located within one of the facing blocks.
The Campus is situated in the Hilton area of the City, close to the main arterial route leading to the Industrial/Business Estates to both north and south of town and to Aberdeen International Airport. The hospital complex at Foresterhill is also located nearby and a range of shops and supermarket are available at Berryden and Kittybrewster Retail Parks. A regular public transport services operates nearby providing quick and easy access to the City Centre and other areas of town.No result founded