We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, top floor apartment within a purposed built, well maintained building in a particularly convenient location for access to the Aberdeen Hospital Complex. Offering a generous level of accommodation, the apartment enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, full double glazing, a security entry system, good built-in storage facilities and use of an exclusive cellar as well as access to the loft space for additional storage. There is on-street parking available with access to a shared drying green and an area of exclusive garden, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned lounge with dual aspect windows and space for dining; well-appointed kitchen with access to the useful, enclosed veranda; two good sized double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. With neutral décor throughout, interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate the appeal of this apartment, which is ideal for the first time buyer and included in the sale are all light fittings, window dressings and appliances in the kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- The Hall gives access to all rooms within the apartment through wooden panelled interior doors. Decorated in wallpapering, dado railing and laminate wood flooring. Built-in storage cupboard. Security entry system.
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15’5” x 11’6”) approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge enjoying dual aspect windows flooding the space with ample natural light. With space for a dining table and chairs, the room is decorated in neutral tones with laminate wood flooring. The side facing and rear facing windows are dressed in vertical blinds and co-ordinating curtains on a wooden rail. Light shade fitting.
- 3.79m x 2.34m (11’1” x 7’8”) approx.
- Well-appointed Kitchen situated to the rear of the apartment with access to enclosed Veranda, and fitted with a range of wooden panelled base and wall cabinets, laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Equipped with: integral Lamona oven; electric hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood above; integral fridge and freezer; free-standing Hotpoint washing machine; free-standing Hotpoint, slim-line dishwasher; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Concealed wall mounted central heating boiler. Patterned wallpapering. Laminate wood flooring. Window fitted with a roller blind. Spotlight light fitting.
- 3.18m x 1.57m (10’5” x 5’2”) approx.
- Enclosed Veranda ideal as a dining space, the bright space overlooks the shared garden to the rear and fitted with vertical blinds. Fitted with a free-standing Whirlpool tumble dryer. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 2.89m (12’3” x 9’6”) approx.
- A generously sized Double Bedroom which benefits from extensive floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe and cupboard space spanning the width of one wall and a further built-in storage cupboard. With front facing window fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a wooden rail, the room is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting with a wallpapered feature wall. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 2.89m (11’7” x 9’6”) approx.
- Also situated to the front of the apartment with neutral décor and carpeting, this Double Bedroom has a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Window fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a wooden rail. Light shade fitting.
- 2.18m x 1.68m (7’2” x 5’6”) approx.
- Fitted with a white, Armitage Shanks suite comprising: bath with wooden bath panel, over-head shower, glass screen and full wall white ceramic splashback tiling; wash hand basin set within vanity unit; and w.c. Rear facing glazed window. Laminate wood flooring. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting.
- Exclusive cellar on the landing providing excellent storage area. Within the Communal Hall, there is also access to the loft space. Shared drying green to the rear with an area of exclusive garden which could be converted to a driveway subject to the relevant consents. Unrestricted on-street parking is available.
- Travelling from Union Street proceeding onto Alford Place then turn right onto Victoria Street. Continuing and turn left onto Waverley Place and proceed onto Albert Street. Continue ahead along Craigie Loanings and at the lights proceed straight across onto Argyll Place. At the next set of lights continuing straight across onto Westburn Drive, and turn right on Ashgrove Road, Take the first left onto Carnie Drive and then second right into Beattie Place. Number 9 is situated on the right hand side of the road in the end block.
The development enjoys a convenient location north of the City Centre, located within a short distance of Aberdeen Hospitals and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen. There is easy access to the main arterial routes to the north and south including Aberdeen International Airport. Numerous amenities are available within the area including shops serving everyday needs, the retail park at Berryden, primary and secondary schools, and open spaces at Westburn and Victoria Parks. Aberdeen City Centre is close by, readily accessible with regular public transport links, where the shopping malls, leisure and recreational facilities and the many restaurants, pubs and cultural pursuits can be found.No result founded