We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three bedroom, detached dwellinghouse which is situated on the entrance to a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular coastal suburb of Cove. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and a convenient off-street parking space to the side. All front facing windows enjoy an open aspect, and the rear garden boasts a good deal of privacy. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen, and the ground floor rooms comprise: entrance hall with cloakroom; attractive lounge with white fireplace incorporating a gas living flame fire, and dining room on open-plan concept; and bright kitchen, well equipped and providing direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which benefit from mirror-fronted wardrobes; and a bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower.
- Accessed via a uPVC front door with stained glass panel and benefiting from a large understair cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Pendant light fitting and smoke detector. Neutral coloured carpet. Staircase to first floor.
- Fitted with a white wc and corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Corner display unit, circular wall mirror and co-ordinating chrome accessories to remain. Glass ceiling light. Opaque front facing window. Engineered wood flooring.
- 15’7” x 10’8” approx
- Attractive lounge with open aspect to the front of the home, the focal point of which is a white fireplace with marble inset and hearth incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire. TV aerial and telephone points. Privacy roller blind. Two chrome spotlight fittings. Neutral coloured carpet. Open archway to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 9’7” x 8’6” approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, this rear facing room affords ample space for a dining table and chairs. Metal ceiling pendant. Privacy roller blind and full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Neutral coloured carpet.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’7” x 8’1” approx
- Bright kitchen with partially glazed door to the rear garden, and side facing window. Fitted with a range of medium oak cabinets, contrasting cream coloured work surfaces, and splashback tiling. White sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above and electric oven/grill below. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and refrigerator. Extractor fan and fluorescent strip light. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where a side facing window fitted with roller blind draws in ample natural light. Hatch access to loft space. Shelved airing cupboard housing water tank. Shelved overstair cupboard. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 10’10” x 10’1” approx
- Well proportioned, front facing bedroom benefiting from wall-to-wall, mirror fronted wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Pendant light fitting. Roller blind fitted to window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 10’10” x 9’8” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home and displaying co-ordinating décor and carpet. Micro blind and curtains fitted to window. Large mirror fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf.
- Bedroom 3
- 7’9” x 7’7” approx
- Good sized single bedroom, located to the front of the home. Fitted wall shelves. Co-ordinating décor and carpet. Micro venetian blind fitted to window.
- Fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite, mains over-bath shower and glass screen. Ceramic walling tiling within the bath and to the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Co-ordinating chrome fittings. Glass surface mounted ceiling light. Opaque rear window. Engineered wood flooring.
- A paved driveway to the side provides a convenient off-street parking space, and the front garden is enclosed by hedging and laid in grass. Carriage light. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and mature trees provide a good degree of privacy. Laid mainly in grass, a paved patio provides an ideal space for al fresco dining. Rotary clothes dryer. Wooden shed. Water tap. Sensor activated security light.
- Travel south from Aberdeen via Wellington Road taking the second exit at the roundabout, where indicated, into Cove. Take the first turning on the right into Earn’s Heugh Road and continue to the end, turning right onto Cove Road, then first left into Cove Crescent. Turn third right into Creel Place then left into Creel Avenue, there number 9 is located on the left hand corner of the first cul-de-sac on the right.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb lying to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. A regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant. There are local primary schools in Cove, with secondary education provided at nearby Kincorth.