We have pleasure in offering for sale this immaculately presented family home with integral single garage located within the popular residential suburb of Bucksburn. This extended, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse offers a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors and enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system with upgraded boiler, full uPVC double glazing throughout, a superb dining kitchen fully upgraded in January 2018 and excellent built-in storage facilities. The home is attractively presented throughout in neutral tones which is complimented by a combination of quality floor coverings, all included in the sale, together with all light fittings, window blinds and white goods. The rooms comprise: most inviting entrance hall with staircase to first floor level displaying an attractive wooden hand rail and glass balustrade; contemporary under stair cloakroom; a charming lounge on open plan concept to the dining room creating an impressively proportioned room; large conservatory accessed from the dining area, providing a comfortable, additional informal living space; and the instantly appealing dining kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation, which is well-appointed with a comprehensive range of high gloss cabinets and work surfaces. On the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms, both impeccably presented and benefit from extensive wardrobe spaces, while there is a further single bedroom situated to the front of the home and a striking family bathroom fitted with contemporary sanitary ware in a white finish. Outside, the gardens are well maintained with an extensive tarred driveway providing convenient off-street parking for several cars in front of the single garage. To the rear the gardens feature neat lawn areas and an attractive patio area within the particularly private, fully enclosed garden, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the appeal of this enviable family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned exterior door with side panel into the most inviting, spacious Entrance Hall providing access to most of the accommodation on the ground floor and staircase to first floor level. Built-in storage cupboards housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Under stair storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Dome light fitting.
- Under stair, stylish Cloakroom comprising: rectangular wash hand basin set on vanity unit, chrome mixer tap and splashback mosaic tiling; and w.c. with concealed cistern. Contemporary wallpapering and high gloss ceramic floor tiles. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
- Lounge / Dining Kitchen
- 29’7” x 12’1” approx.
- Enjoying an open plan concept, this comfortably proportioned Lounge and Dining Room draws in an abundance of natural light through large front facing window fitted with vertical blinds, pelmet and radiator with decorative cover below. A pleasing focal point to the Lounge area is the fireplace with cast iron surround/hearth and beech wood mantle, which co-ordinates with the wooden flooring laid throughout the space. There is modern, neutral décor to both spaces with the Dining Area to the rear of the room leading into the Conservatory space. Ceiling coving. Dome light fittings.
- 16’4” x 13’ approx.
- An exceptionally spacious Conservatory accessed by beech wood glass paned double doors from the Dining Room, and provides an additional living space ideal for families or equally a fantastic entertaining space with direct access to the garden through timber glass paned patio doors. All timber double glazed windows are fitted with roller blinds which will remain, and there is wooden panelling to the walls with some cream painted panels. Beech wood flooring. Spotlighting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 9’9” x 8’3” approx./11’7” x 8’7” approx.
- This superb room has been fully upgraded to the highest of standards in recent years and provides the perfect space for families. A bright and airy space with two rear facing windows and glass paned exterior door to the garden, and there is ample space for dining within the Utility Area, while the centrally located breakfast bar is ideal for informal dining. Fresh white décor and wallpapered feature wall. Brushed chrome sockets. Spotlighting. Ceiling coving. The Kitchen features high gloss white base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and splashbacks, and cream ceramic floor tiles. Fully equipped with: Diplomat integral oven, 4 burner gas hob and Whirlpool extractor hood above; Bosch free standing dishwasher; Bosch free standing fridge; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with drainer below window looking into the Conservatory. Within the Utility Area there is co-ordinating cabinets and work surfaces as the Kitchen, and it is equipped with Bosch free standing washing machine and circular stainless steel wash hand basin below rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Large built-in storage cupboard with hanging space.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with attractive wooden hand rail and glass balustrade ascends to the first floor level. A side facing window fitted with a roller blind creates a light and airy Landing area with rooms accessed by white wood panelled interior doors. Loft to partially floored loft space with light and accessed by a ramsay ladder. Wallpapered. Spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’ x 11’2” approx.
- Of a bright and airy ambience, this generous sized Double Bedroom is immaculately presented in fresh white painted walls with a wallpapered feature wall adding a splash of sparkle to the room and a feature mirror spanning the width of the room. Excellent built-in storage with wardrobe accessed by double doors providing hanging and shelving facilities and further airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving space. Large rear facing window fitted with venetian blinds. Stylish light fitting to compliment the décor. Cream carpeting.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’3” x 10’2” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, again a generous sized Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe space spanning the length of one wall accessed by full height, sliding mirrored doors. Further built-in wardrobe with double doors providing additional hanging and shelving facilities. The room is decorated in neutral toned wallpapering, cream carpeting and the window is fitted with venetian blinds. Decorative radiator cover. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 7’2” x 7’2” approx.
- Also situated to the front of the home, this Single Bedroom is ideal as a Childs Bedroom, decorated in wallpapering, grey carpeting and co-ordinating roller blind fitted to window. Light shade fitting.
- 7’3” x 7’1” approx.
- Very smart Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising: P-shaped bath, over-head shower and glass screen; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within extensive gloss white, vanity unit and touch light mirror above; and w.c with concealed cistern. The Bathroom features full wall glass tiles throughout and co-ordinating glitter floor tiles. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Large rear facing glazed window with a roller blind. Dome light fitting.
- To the front of the home, there is a tarred driveway providing off-street parking for three cars and leads up to the Single Garage, 16’7” x 9’5” approx. fitted with power, two strip lights, carpeting and houses the central heating boiler, tumble dryer and freezer. Fully enclosed with timber fencing and stone wall to back of garden, the Rear Garden features neat lawns and perimeter borders displaying an array of mature plants with chipped stones. A particularly private garden with a loc-bloc patio area ideal for alfresco dining or a fantastic entertaining space with the patio doors leading from the Conservatory. Rotary dryer. Timber shed to remain.
- Travel north from Aberdeen City Centre via Auchmill Road and passing the Police Station at Bucksburn. Take the first exit off the roundabout towards the airport, and at the following roundabout take the first exit into Sclattie Park. Turn first right into Hopetoun Grange then third right into Hopecroft Avenue. Number 9 is situated on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Bucksburn is an established and popular residential area of Aberdeen with a strong community spirit and well served by excellent local amenities. These include a primary school, a range of independent shops serving everyday needs, leisure and community facilities including a swimming pool and sports centre, whilst good road links ensure ease of access to Aberdeen International Airport, and the oil related offices at Kingswells, Westhill, Bridge of Don, and Dyce. A regular public transport service provides a direct route to and from Aberdeen City Centre whilst nearby, two exciting projects have very recently been completed in the area: the new Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre and Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route, which facilitates a quick route to surrounding areas.No result founded