We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, 3 bedroom, detached dwellinghouse which is located within a popular and established residential development in Bridge of Don. Offering a generous level of family sized accommodation spanning two floors, the neutral décor has recently been freshened up and benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, generous built-in storage facilities, and convenient off-street parking on a loc-bloc driveway. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings, and appliances in the kitchen and utility room. Interior viewing is strongly recommended and the ground floor rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom/toilet; instantly appealing lounge/dining room on open-plan concept and offering direct access to the rear garden via patio doors; well equipped kitchen fitted with an array of cabinets, built-in appliances, and large understair storage cupboard; spacious utility room offering direct access to both the front and rear of the property; and a bright family room which forms an ideal extension to the home overlooking the rear garden. Plans have been drawn up to create an open-plan kitchen/utility/family room and these can be made available to interested parties. On the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobe facilities; and a light and airy bathroom fitted with pale coloured sanitary ware and separate, corner shower enclosure. Outside, the gardens are well maintained and enjoy a particularly private and south facing aspect to the rear, which is fully enclosed and offers a safe environment for children.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a uPVC front door with leaded glass panels and opaque glass side screen, the welcoming entrance to the home benefits from a built-in shelved storage cupboard. Telephone point. Recessed downlighters on dimmer control switch. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- Fitted with a white wc and wash basin on pedestal with tiled splashback and circular mirror above. Chrome double towel rail. Opaque side facing window fitted with wooden venetian blind. Laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 24’6” x 12’ approx
- Instantly appealing, bright and spacious, open-plan room with a large front facing window fitted with wooden venetian blind, and patio doors opening onto the rear garden. TV aerial and telephone points. Two polished chrome curtain poles. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’6” x 10’ approx
- Bright, well equipped kitchen fitted with an array of cream coloured base and wall cabinets with wood trim, and co-ordinating work surfaces with splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window with pleasant outlook over the garden. Built-in ceramic hob with extractor canopy above, and electric/oven grill below. Integrated refrigerator. Large shelved understair storage cupboard housing the electric meter/fusebox. Laminate wood flooring. Partially glazed door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 13’9” x 7’5” approx
- Conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen, this particularly spacious utility room is fitted with base and wall units, sink, and ample worktop accommodation. The “Hotpoint” washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Laminate wood flooring. Doors to the front of the property, rear garden, and family room.
- Family Room
- 12’8” x 9’6” approx
- Forming an ideal addition to the home, this bright room offers direct access to the rear garden via patio doors, which flood the room with natural light. TV aerial point. Laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor
- A recently carpeted, turned staircase with white spindle balustrade and window fitted with wooden venetian blind on the half landing, ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Hatch access to partially floored and insulated loft space. Deep overstair storage cupboard fitted with hanging rail and housing the central heating boiler. Recessed downlighters and smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’9” x 10’8” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this good sized bedroom benefits from two double-door wardrobes which offer generous hanging and shelving facilities. Striking accent wall with co-ordinating carpet. TV aerial point.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 9’5” approx
- Located to the rear of the home, and again with built-in wardrobe. Floating wall shelf. Wooden venetian blind fitted to window, and laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 9’9” x 9’6” approx
- Ideal third bedroom, front facing, with roman blind fitted to window and laminate wood flooring. TV aerial and telephone points.
- Family Bathroom
- Light and airy bathroom fitted with pale coloured sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin on pedestal; corner bath with mixer tap; and glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and curved sliding doors. Ceramic wall tiling within the shower enclosure and to dado height elsewhere. Co-ordinating ceramic accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Opaque glass front facing window. New vinyl flooring.
- The front garden is laid to lawn, with an established tree in the centre, surrounded by bark chipped borders. A loc-bloc driveway provides convenient off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles, and a gate at the side opens into the delightful, south facing rear garden which is fully enclosed by high fencing and enjoys a particularly sunny and private aspect. A rustic paved patio offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation, and the wooden play frame incorporating a swing and slide will remain. Rotary clothes dryer. Wooden shed.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the AECC roundabout exit left onto The Parkway. At the following roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road and travel to the traffic lights, where turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Turn second right into Newburgh Drive then first right into Newburgh Road where number 9 is located a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the north of the City. Primary and secondary schools are within a short walk of the property and the area is well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops, and restaurants. Aberdeen International Airport and the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce are easily accessible, with a public transport service operating to and from the City Centre. Leisure facilities include a community centre with swimming pool, a state–of-the-art private fitness club in nearby Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary at Bridge of Don, with several challenging golf courses located a short drive away, including the world renowned Trump International.No result founded