We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, three bedroom apartment which occupies the whole of the top floor of a traditional granite building, located in a tree-lined street within the popular Rosemount area of the City. Offering a generous level of particularly light and airy accommodation which is presented in “showhome” condition throughout, the well proportioned rooms have all recently been freshly painted in a stylish colour palette, with co-ordinating new carpets and curtains completing the look. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, a large store in the communal hallway, and a door entry system. The communal areas are well maintained and boast a mature walled garden to the rear, whilst there is ample permit parking to the front of the property. Representing an ideal opportunity for a purchaser seeking to acquire a “ready to move into” home in an enviable location, interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate the appeal of this desirable property. The accommodation comprises: central entrance hall; attractive lounge/dining room enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear with pleasant open outlook; well equipped galley-style kitchen fitted with an array of pine fronted cabinets and range of appliances, which will remain; three good sized double bedrooms; and a smart, larger than average bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware and an over-bath shower.
- Entrance Hall
- Instantly appealing entrance to the home, displaying fresh décor with co-ordinating new carpet, and white panelled doors providing access to all rooms. Wall mounted door entry handset. High level gas meter and cupboard housing the electricity meter and consumer board. Two ceiling pendants and smoke detector.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 16’ x 11’2” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear, this comfortably proportioned room boasts a high ceiling with moulded plaster coving, and cast iron “hole-in-the-wall” fireplace incorporating a gas living flame fire which provides a pleasing focal point. Co-ordinating fresh décor, new carpet, and curtains fitted to metal pole. TV aerial and telephone points. Antique brass/glass drop ceiling pendant on dimmer control switch. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 15’3” x 6’9” approx
- Bright, galley-style kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of pine fronted cabinets complemented by contrasting work surfaces and splashback tiling. Under-unit lighting. 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. White 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. The “Bosch” washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Spotlight track and circular spotlight fitting. The central heating boiler is concealed behind a wall unit, and there is additional storage within built-in cupboards. Rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’9” x 11’7” approx
- Attractively presented, front facing bedroom, the dimensions of which afford ample space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. High ceiling with moulded plaster covering and bay-style window with deep sill. The fresh décor is enhanced by a co-ordinating new carpet, pendant fitting, and full length curtains on metal pole.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’10” x 9’1” approx
- Well proportioned, front facing bedroom displaying fresh decor with co-ordinating decor, pendant, and full length curtains on metal pole. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3
- 13’9” x 11’3” approx
- Again located to the front of the home with deep silled, bay-style window and high ceiling with moulded coving, this delightful bedroom affords ample space for free standing furniture. Co-ordinating fresh décor, new carpet, and full length curtains on metal pole. Antique brass/glass drop ceiling light. TV aerial point.
- 9’10” x 5’3” approx
- Smart bathroom fitted with modern, white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin on pedestal with tiled splashback; and bath, above which is a “Mira” mains powered shower and glass screen. Wet-wall panelling within the shower area, and shelved vanity cabinet above the wash basin. Tall steel ladder style radiator. Several recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Laminate wood flooring.
- The fully carpeted communal hall and staircase are very well maintained. There is a shared loft, large carpeted store with rear facing windows on the half landing, and two cellars in the garden which provide generous additional storage/drying facilities. The well tended walled garden to the rear enjoys a sunny aspect, is laid mainly to lawn with drying green, and is surrounded by deep borders stocked with an abundance of flowering shrubs and plants. Ample permit parking to the front of the property.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street and travel to the end, crossing over the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. Turn first right into Northfield Place where number 9 is located on the left hand side of the road.
The property enjoys a prime location in the City, within a short walk of a wide range of amenities available in Aberdeen City Centre and the bustling Rosemount area, which include reputable primary and secondary schools, a variety of independent shops, cafes and wine bars, the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks, and the hospital complexes at Cornhill and Foresterhill. His Majesty’s Theatre, Central Library, and Union Terrace Gardens are also within a short walk of the property.No result founded