We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial, granite, double upper apartment situated within a particularly central location within the City. Offering an excellent level of accommodation spanning three floors, this self-contained apartment enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, an intruder alarm and generous storage facilities. Retaining many of its period features to most of the rooms including double height skirting boards and ceiling cornicing, which is complimented by the neutral decoration throughout and combination of practical floor coverings. Included in the sale are all light fittings, curtains, appliances and all remaining furniture items, the bright and airy apartment represents an ideal choice for families. Entered on the ground floor, a carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation comprising: elegant, front facing lounge; spacious dining kitchen, fully fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinet and worktop space; a bright master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobe space; second double bedroom; and bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite and shower over the bath. The staircase ascends to the upper floor with three further double bedrooms, all of a good size and a fully tiled shower room. Outside there is on-street parking to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden shared within the ground floor apartment and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this charming home.
- Entrance Hall
- A most welcoming entrance to the apartment is via a solid entrance door with fanlight above which leads into the Hall featuring the original mosaic tiled flooring. A turned, carpeted staircase with metal balustrades and wooden banister leads up to the accommodation with half landing displaying a stained glass window dressed with floor length curtains flooding the stair with natural light. Built-in cupboard housing the electric meter and consumer unit. Wall mounted alarm control panel. Spotlighting.
- First Floor
- On the first floor level there is access to the main reception rooms, master bedroom, second double bedroom and family bathroom through white wood panelled interior doors. Light shade fitting. The staircase continues up to the second floor.
- 15’5” x 13’3” (4.57m x 3.96m) approx.
- Most elegant Lounge retaining many of its period features complimented by the neutral décor and wooden flooring. A pleasing focal point to the room is the feature fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and wooden mantle which adds to the character of the room together with the ornate ceiling cornicing, centre rose, double height skirtings and two alcoves either side of the fireplace with wall mounted shelving. Window fitted with floor length curtains on a stainless steel rail. Spotlighting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 16’6” x 12’7” (4.88m x 3.66m) approx.
- A well-appointed Dining Kitchen offering ample space for a dining table and chairs, ideal for those with families or equally a superb entertaining space. The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of oak panelled base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, co-ordinating laminate work surfaces, white tiled splashbacks and ceramic floor tiles. Fully equipped with appliances which will all remain including: large Professional oven with 6 burner gas hob with chimney style extractor hood above; double Belfast sink with mixer tap below rear facing window; Siemens dishwasher; Bosch washing machine; Hotpoint tumble dryer; and Bosch fridge/freezer. Window fitted with curtains on a stainless steel rail.
- Master Bedroom
- 14’1” x 11’2” (4.27m x 3.35m) approx.
- Enjoying a bright and airy ambience, this front facing Master Bedroom benefits from two windows drawing in a great deal of natural light and fitted with co-ordinating curtains on stainless steel rails. Decorated in white painted walls, laminate wood flooring, ornate cornicing and double height skirting boards. Spanning the length of one wall are built-in wardrobes providing excellent hanging and shelving space. Large light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’1” x 11’9” (3.96m x 3.35m) approx.
- Situated to rear of the home, a comfortably proportioned Double Bedroom with ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Large window fitted with floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. Neutral décor. Wooden flooring. Spotlighting.
- Entered via a glass paned internal door, the Bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower and glass screen; pedestal green glass hand wash bowl with chrome mixer tap; and w.c below rear facing glazed window. Featuring full wall ceramic wall tiles and co-ordinating floor tiles. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
- Upper Floor
- The grand, turned staircase continues up to the upper floor with further half landing also with stained glass window dressed with floor length curtains. Benefitting from a large walk-in store cupboard, there is a further cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler and a wall mounted consumer unit within concealed cupboard. Ornate ceiling cornicing.
- Bedroom 3
- 14’4” x 8’6” (4.27m x 2.44m) approx.
- With rear facing bay window, this generously sized third Double Bedroom is of a bright and airy ambience decorated in neutral toned painted walls and varnished wooden flooring. Ceiling coving. Spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4
- 13’2” x 9’2” (3.96m x 2.74m) approx.
- Also situated to the rear of the home, this Double Bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe accessed by mirrored doors providing hanging and shelving space. Royal blue painted feature wall, ornate cornicing, deep skirting boards and varnished wooden flooring, the room enjoys a bay window fitted with floor length curtains on a stainless steel rail. Spotlighting.
- Bedroom 5
- 13’7” x 6’4” (3.96m x 1.83m) approx.
- With large front facing velux window fitted with integrated roller blind, this fifth Double Bedroom is decorated in neutral tones and varnished wooden flooring. Spotlighting. Ceiling coving.
- Shower Room
- With co-ordinating wall and floor ceramic tiles, the Shower Room comprises: shower cubicle with glass enclosure; pedestal green glass hand wash bowl with chrome mixer tap; and w.c below rear facing glazed window. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
- There is on-street parking available to the front. Shared, fully enclosed Rear Garden mostly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature plants and trees to the boundaries. Shared use of the former wash house.
- Travel north on George Street, turning left at the traffic lights on Hutcheon Street. Turn second right onto Holland Street and continue along onto Leslie Terrace. Number 90 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located in a particularly central area of the city, close to numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, cultural pursuits, and public transport. Close to a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within easy access of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen.No result founded