This three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse is situated within an established residential area of the City, close to a choice of amenities. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors and benefitting from a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and good storage facilities, this home represents an ideal purchase for a couple or family and interior viewing is recommended. Requiring a degree of modernisation throughout, the rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned front facing lounge; fitted kitchen with door out to garden and ample space for dining; bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over the bath; upper hall; and three good sized double bedrooms, with two providing built-in wardrobe space. Outside there is off-street parking to the front for several cars, while the rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to grass.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a glass paned uPVC entrance door, the Hall provides access to all ground floor rooms by oak panelled internal doors and a wooden staircase leads up to the first floor level. Large under stair storage cupboard housing the gas meter. Further built-in storage cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Dark wood laminate flooring.
- 15’9 x 10’7” (4.57m x 3.05m) approx.
- This spacious and bright Lounge enjoys dual aspect windows to the front and side of the home, decorated in two toned wallpapering with dado railing and ceiling coving. Central to the room is the wall mounted, electric fireplace set within marble effect surround and ceramic hearth. Dark wood laminate flooring. Windows fitted with vertical blinds.
- 15’9” x 9’7” (4.57m x 2.74m) approx.
- Situated to the rear with direct access out to the garden through a glass paned uPVC exterior door. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall cabinets, some with glass panes, co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Concealed wall mounted central heating boiler. Space for a dining table and chairs. Two rear facing windows and further small side facing window, all fitted with co-ordinating roller blinds. Dark wood effect flooring.
- 6’2” x 5’3” (1.83m x 1.52m) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, bi-folding glass screen and full wall aqua panels; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit and wall mounted cabinet above; and w.c. with concealed cistern. Glazed glass rear facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Upper Hall
- A turned staircase leads up to the first floor Bedroom accommodation accessed through white wall panelled interior doors. Built-in storage cupboard. Small front facing window. Hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’6” x 9’6” (3.66m x 2.74m) approx.
- With dual aspect windows to the front and side of the home, this spacious Double Bedroom has neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Built-in wardrobe space. Windows fitted with vertical blinds.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’8” x 8’9” (3.05m x 2.44m) approx.
- Also enjoying dual aspect windows to the side and rear, a good sized second Double Bedroom. Neutral décor. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’ x 9’7” (3.04m x 2.74m) approx.
- Third Double Bedroom situated to the rear of the home with twin windows fitted with vertical blinds. Built-in wardrobe space. Neutral décor and laminate wood flooring.
- To the front of the home, there is off-street parking on a chipped stone and loc-bloc drive for several cars. There is a fully enclosed Rear Garden laid to grass.
- Travel north on North Anderson Drive to the roundabout at Provost Fraser Drive. Take the first exit off the roundabout onto Provost Fraser Drive then turn first right into Granitehill Place. At the junction turn left into Moir Drive and then right at Moir Green. Turn right into Cummings Park Crescent and then next right into Cummings Park Circle. Turn left onto Cummings Park Drive and number 92 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Located in a well-established, residential area of the city, the property is conveniently placed for access to a wide range of amenities, including a variety of local shops and supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, leisure and recreational facilities. A regular public transport service facilitates quick and easy access to the city centre and the Aberdeen Hospitals Complex is close by. The main arterial route through Aberdeen is close by, ensuring ease of access to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don.No result founded