We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom apartment which is located on the first floor of a purpose-built block in the heart of the desirable Ferryhill area of the City. Offering a generous level of light and airy accommodation, benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and a door entry system. The décor throughout is in a neutral colour, complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings and window dressings. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or first time buyer, the property may be sold inclusive of the entire contents, if required, and the rooms comprise: inviting entrance hall with built-in cupboards; bright and spacious, front facing lounge; instantly appealing dining kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of oak, shaker-style cabinets; two good sized double bedrooms, each with ample floor space for free standing furniture; and a bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside, there is a pleasant walled garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking facilities to the front of the property.
- Entrance Hall
- Inviting entrance to the home displaying neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted door entry handset. Two built-in storage cupboards, one housing the electricity meter/fusebox, and the other the gas meter. Smoke detector and pendant light fitting.
- 5.61m x 3.07m (18’5” x 10’1”) approx
- Bright and spacious lounge located to the front of the home. TV aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector. Neutral coloured carpet and contrasting curtains fitted to metal pole.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.96m x 2.36m (13’ x 7’9”) approx
- Instantly appealing kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of oak, shaker-style cabinets complemented by black gloss work surfaces, and splashback tiles. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a large window offering a pleasant outlook to the rear of the home. Built-in electric hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. The washing machine and refrigerator will remain. Spotlight track. Micro venetian blind fitted to the window and “Amtico” floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13’ x 10’2”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear, the dimensions of this room offer ample space for free standing furniture. Pendant fitting. Roller blind and full length voile curtains fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 1.95m (11’6” x 6’5”) approx
- Good sized second bedroom located to the front of the property. Pendant fitting. Co-ordinating carpet and curtain fitted to wooden pole.
- Fitted with a white 3-piece suite, electric over-bath shower and curtain. Fitted wall mirror above the wash basin, mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, and chrome towel rail. Spotlight fitting. Opaque rear facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- The communal hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting with locking mailboxes at the entrance door. There is a lovely walled garden to the rear, laid to lawn, with surrounding borders hosting a variety of established plants. Rotary clothes dryer. Ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property.
- From the west end of Union Street continue onto Holburn Street. Travel through the traffic lights and travel to the roundabout where take the first exit onto Fonthill Road. Travel through the traffic lights then turn right at Ferryhill South Church onto Polmuir Road and travel almost to the end, turning right onto Murray Terrace. Turn first right into Bright Street, then right again into Brunswick Place, where number 10a is clearly identifiable on the left hand side of the road.
Ferryhill is an established and much sought after residential area of Aberdeen, with a close community spirit and located only a few minutes’ walk of the City Centre, and all its amenities. The Mall at Union Square which boasts a wide choice of retail outlets, restaurants and a multi-plex cinema is within walking distance, as are the City’s bus and railway stations. Ferryhill is served by a reputable primary school which is a short walk from the property, a nearby community centre, a variety of independent local shops, established hotels with popular restaurants, and a public transport service. Duthie Park with its acclaimed Winter Gardens, and the tennis courts and putting green at Albury Park are all within a short walk of the property, as are pleasant walks along the banks of the River Dee.No result founded