We are delighted to present for sale this superb three bedroom, self-contained apartment which forms part of a former mansion house located off of Craigton Road in the popular village of Cults.
Set in a secluded development, this apartment benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, traditional timber double glazed windows and doors and comes with an alarm system as well as two exclusive parking spaces. The apartment was fully redecorated in April 2019 using fresh tones throughout together with a combination of carpeting and tiled flooring. The apartment retains many period features including: high ceilings, deep skirtings, picture railing and ceiling cornicing. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hallway; a spacious and bright lounge with French doors opening out onto Juliette balcony enjoying views over the Dee Valley; a large fully fitted and equipped dining kitchen; master bedroom with dual aspect windows and en-suite shower room; two further bedrooms, one of which benefits from a built-in wardrobe; and bathroom fitted with a traditional three piece white suite. Outside there are thoughtfully laid out, established shared gardens and a residents’ car park. Interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this bright and ‘ready to move’ into apartment, representing an ideal choice for a couple or professional.
Included in the sale are all light fittings, window dressings and appliances in the kitchen. All furnishings presently seen in the apartment can also be included if desired.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the welcoming Vestibule with large side facing window drawing in ample natural light. Low level cupboard housing the consumer unit. Burglar alarm control panel. Pendant light fitting.
- Providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment through timber paned interior doors. Large built-in storage cupboard. Decorated in fresh neutral tones and carpeting.
- 18’2” x 11’6” (at widest) approx.
- A spacious and bright Lounge enjoying French doors out to a Juliette style balcony overlooking the well maintained, communal grounds. Decorated in fresh neutral tones and carpeting, this charming room retains deep skirtings, picture railing and ceiling cornicing adding to the character of the room. French doors fitted with quality floor length curtains on runner.
- Dining Kitchen
- 16’8” x 8’9” approx.
- Steps up from the Lounge lead into the generously sized Kitchen with ample space for a dining table and chairs. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall units with brushed chrome handles, wooden block work surfaces and white ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with large oven, 6 burner gas hob and chimney style extractor hood above, Bosch washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, Indesit fridge/freezer and a Belfast sink with chrome taps. Downlighters to wall units within the Kitchen and spotlighting on stainless steel track within the Dining area. Front facing window fitted with fabric roller blinds. Tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 13’2” x 9’7” approx.
- Enjoying dual aspect windows with views over the mature grounds, the Master Bedroom is of generous size. Neutral décor and carpeting. Windows fitted with quality floor length curtains on wrought iron rails.
- Shower Room comprising: corner shower cubicle with pull-out glass door, and full wall aqua panelling; pedestal wash hand basin with white ceramic tiled splashback, and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c below front facing glazed window. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’10” x 7’9” approx.
- Rear facing Double Bedroom decorated in fresh neutral tones and carpeting. Window fitted with fabric roller blind.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’8” x 7’9” approx.
- Situated to the front of the apartment, the third Bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with fabric roller blind.
- 7’10” x 6’2” approx.
- Fitted with a traditional white suite comprising: bath with white ceramic tiled splashbacks; pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror above; and w.c. Rear facing glazed window fitted with fabric roller blind. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting.
- Cliff House is set within mature and well established grounds accessed by a tree line driveway leading to the resident parking area with an exclusive space for the apartment and ample visitor spaces. The large, thoughtfully laid out and well maintained shared garden is mainly to lawn with an array of mature trees and plants. A paved path leads from the car park to the entrance to apartment two.
- From Aberdeen head towards Cults via Craigton Road, continuing past the Woodlands at Pitfodel development. Take the third turning on the left into Cliff House and follow the road round to the main house where number 2 is situated to the far left of the House, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Cults is one of Aberdeen’s premier residential suburbs, lying within only a few minutes driving distance to the West of the City Centre and well served by an excellent range of established local amenities. These include reputable Primary and Secondary Schools, a variety of restaurants, hotels and specialist shops, leisure sports and social activities including golf course and tennis courts. Excellent public transport and road links ensure ease of access to the city centre and the Industrial Estates.No result founded