We are delighted to offer for rent on a fully furnished basis this beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat which forms part of a well-maintained granite building which benefits from a security entry system. Tastefully decorated throughout the property benefits from many original features including high skirtings, ornate ceiling coving and natural wood flooring. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing. The accommodation comprises a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, a bright and airy lounge with a feature fireplace, a fully fitted galley kitchen, located to the rear of the property, a generously proportioned double bedroom and a freshly presented bathroom with a shower fitted above the bath. Outside there is a shared garden to the rear.
- Entered by a solid wood door with a glazed fan light above the spacious hallway has been decorated in neutral tones and is finished with natural wood flooring. Fitted storage cupboard. High level cupboard housing electric meter. Security entry phone.
- 4.31m x 4.11m (14`2” x 13`6”) approx.
- An exceptionally spacious and bright lounge has been tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with high skirtings, ornate ceiling coving, an ornate central ceiling rose and laminate wood flooring. Arched display alcoves with cupboards below flank a lovely feature fireplace which has a carved wooden mantel. T.V. point.
- 5.02m x 2.13m (16`6” x 7`) approx.
- Entered from the hallway by way of a partially glazed door this good sized kitchen has been freshly decorated and finished with natural wood flooring and has a window overlooking the rear of the property. The kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces, a single stainless steel bowl sink and drainer and an integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Shelved display alcove. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
- Double Bedroom
- 2.89m x 2.10m (9`6” x 6`11”) approx.
- Also located to the front of the property this bright and airy double bedrooms has been decorated in neutral tones and is finished with ceiling coving, high skirtings and natural wood flooring. Shelved storage cupboard.
- Freshly presented and tiled the bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with a fixed head shower and folding glazed screen fitted above the bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Shelved storage cupboard. Opaque window.
- Shared garden to rear.
- Travel west along Union Street to the end and then bear left along Holburn Street. This flat is a short distance ahead on the right hand side.
The property is located on Holburn Street which is a very popular residential location only a short walk from the city centre. A wide range of local amenities are close by and the subjects are within walking distance of the shopping centre. Regular public transport is readily available to many parts of the city and Anderson Drive is close by, therefore giving easy access to the business centres to the north and south of the city, the hospital complex at Foresterhill and Aberdeen Airport.No result founded