This attractive, one bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of a traditional granite building, located in the popular Rosemount area of the city. Enjoying the benefits of electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a door entry system, the light and airy rooms are generously proportioned and are freshly decorated in a neutral colour throughout. The accommodation comprises: central hallway providing access to all rooms; instantly appealing, front facing lounge boasting traditional features; bright, well equipped kitchen; and bathroom fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside there is a shared walled garden to the rear, and ample permit parking to the front of the property.
- Central hallway providing access to all rooms. High level electricity meter cupboard. Wall mounted door entry handset and coat hooks. Spotlight fitting. Smoke detector. Oak flooring.
- 13’9” x 11’7” (3.96m x 3.35m) approx
- Instantly appealing, light and airy lounge boasting generous proportions with traditional features including a high ceiling with moulded coving and shelved arched alcoves. Multi shade ceiling light. Telephone point. Curtains fitted to wooden pole. Oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bright kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall units, co-ordinating worktops, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include: electric oven with ceramic hob and double oven/grill; washing machine; and fridge/freezer. Integrated extractor hood. Spotlight track. Rear facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 10’7” x 9’3” (3.04m x 2.74m) approx
- Good sized double bedroom enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home. Traditional “Aberdeen press” fitted with hanging rail and shelf, fitted wall shelves, and ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Telephone point. Curtain fitted to wooden pole. Carpeted floor.
- Fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite, “Mira” electric over-bath shower, and curtain. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, display shelf and co-ordinating accessories. Extensive ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Extractor fan and spotlight fitting. Vinyl floor covering.
- Shared walled garden to the rear. On-street permit parking to the front.
- From the west end of Union Street turn onto Rose Street and travel to the end. Travel ahead at the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue and through the following set of traffic lights where number 50 is located ahead on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located in the Rosemount area of the City, which is a bustling and vibrant thoroughfare conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of independent shops, convenience stores, supermarket, coffee shops, restaurants, take-aways and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can be easily reached via a public transport service.No result founded