We are delighted to offer for sale this charming, two bedroom, ground floor apartment located within a well maintained granite building, and conveniently located within the heart of the City Centre. Offering a generous level of accommodation, the apartment benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, timber double glazed windows, with many period features retain within most of the rooms, including exposed floorboards, original wood panelled interior doors, ceiling coving, alcoves to the lounge and double height skirting boards. Complimented by the fresh, neutral décor, the rooms comprise: central entrance hall; delightful, front facing lounge with focal point gas fireplace with cast iron surround and wooden mantle; rear facing kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinet and worktop space, as well as ample space for dining; two good sized double bedrooms; and a smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside there is on-street parking available with a resident permit, while the communal garden to the rear is laid to grass with access to a shared wash house and cellar store. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this ground floor apartment which will not fail to impress.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a traditional, hardwood exterior door with fanlight above into the Hall providing access to all accommodation within the apartment through original wood panelled interior doors. At high height, there is a wall mounted consumer unit, electric meter and gas meter. Security entry system. Neutral décor and ceiling coving. Exposed floorboards.
- 4.01m x 3.73m (13’2” x 12’3”) approx.
- A charming, front facing Lounge of generous proportions retaining many period features including alcoves with wall mounted shelving, double height skirting boards and ceiling coving. Focal point to the room is the gas fireplace with cast iron surround and wooden mantle. Window fitted with venetian blinds. Exposed floorboards. Spotlighting on a stainless steel fitting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.58m x 3.12m (11’9” x 10’3”) approx.
- With ample space for a dining table and chairs, this rear facing Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of cream wood panelled base and wall cabinets, some with glass inserts, with co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with appliances including: integral oven; 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood above; free-standing fridge/freezer; Indesit washing machine; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer below large window fitted with a roller blind. Wood effect tiled flooring. Spotlighting on stainless steel track.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.84m x 2.64m (12’7” x 8’8”) approx.
- With front facing window fitted with a roller blind, this Double Bedroom is decorated in fresh white painted walls with the exposed floorboards. Space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 2.57m (11’6” x 8’5”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the apartment, this second Double Bedroom also provides ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Decorated in a fresh neutral tone with ceiling coving. Original floorboards. Window fitted with a roller blind. Stylish light fitting.
- 1.98m x 1.65m (6’6” x 5’5”) approx.
- Smart Bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass screen and full wall splashback panels; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap; and w.c. Wood effect tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- On-street parking is available to the front with a resident permit for Zone H allowing parking on Crown Street and surrounding streets also, with two permits available. Fully enclosed Communal Garden to the rear, laid to grass with access a shared washhouse and exclusive cellar for storage.
- From Union Street turn onto Crown Street where number 162 is located a good distance along on the right hand side of the road, after the traffic lights at the junction with Springbank Terrace.
The property is perfectly located to enjoy the wealth of amenities available in the City Centre, which include a variety of retail outlets, a wide choice of reputable restaurants, fashionable wine bars, multi-plex cinemas, and private fitness clubs. The Mall at Union Square, railway station, and bus depot offering excellent transport links, are all within a short walk of the property, whilst the open spaces at Duthie Park and its acclaimed Winter Gardens are also within easy reach.No result founded