Forming part of a traditional granite building which benefits from a security entry system and well maintained communal areas, this spacious One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment is within easy walking distance of the City Centre. The property further benefits from electric storage heating and uPVC double glazing. Tastefully presented throughout the accommodation comprises a bright and airy lounge which enjoys a pleasant rooftop view over the city, a generously proportioned kitchen which has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units and provides ample space for a dining table and chairs. The spacious and bright double bedroom also enjoys a pleasant open aspect over the city, whilst the centrally situated bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece suite with a shower and glazed screen fitted above the bath. Outside there are shared gardens to the rear of the property. Ample on street permit parking is available to the front of the property and also in a car park to the rear.
- Entered by a solid wood door the entrance hallway has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring. Small meter cupboard.
- 3.81m x 3.42m (12`6” x 11`3”) approx.
- A bright and airy room, located to the front of the property and enjoying a rooftop view over the city. Shelved storage cupboard housing hot water tank.
- 4.26m x 2.13m (14` x 7`) approx.
- Also enjoying views to the front of the property this good sized kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units, with roll front worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks and an integrated stainless steel sink and drainer and oven and electric hob. Space for dining table and chairs.
- Double Bedroom
- 3.88m x 3.22m (12`9” x 10`7”) approx.
- A generously proportioned, bright and airy double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and enjoying a pleasant open aspect to the rear over the city.
- The centrally situated bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of W.C., Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and a bath, with tiled splashback and a “Mira” shower and glazed screen fitted above. Xpelair.
- The shared gardens to the rear of the property are mainly laid to lawn. Ample on street permit parking is available to the front of the property.
- Heading east along King Street turn left at the traffic lights on to East North Street. At the roundabout take the first exit on to Park Street and the third road on the left on to Summerfield Terrace. The property is located a short distance ahead on the right hand side of the road.
Summerfield Terrace is located within easy walking distance of the City Centre and the Aberdeen University Campus at Old Aberdeen, with direct transport links on King Street to Robert Gordon University at Garthdee. A variety of local shops serving everyday needs and a Morrisons supermarket are close by, with Aberdeen Sports Village and the excellent leisure and retail facilities available at Aberdeen Beach also a short walk away.No result founded