We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Dwellinghouse located within the popular residential area of Garthdee. Tastefully decorated the property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. The accommodation is set on two floors and comprises of a spacious and bright lounge which benefits from dual aspect windows overlooking both the front and rear of the property, together with a feature fireplace housing an electric fire. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units together with a stainless-steel oven, hob and extractor hood. On the upper floor both bedrooms are of generous proportions whilst the centrally situated shower room has been finished with modern aqua panelling and tiling and is fitted with a walk-in shower and a two-piece white suite. Outside the garden to the front has been enclosed by a low ornamental wall and is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. An exclusive area of garden to the rear of the property has been paved and provides a sheltered seating area. A further area of garden finished with granite chippings and a range of shrubs and flowers is also exclusive to the property. Shared drying green. Wooden garden shed to remain.
- Entered by a solid wood door with an etched glass upper panel the entrance vestibule has a small storage cupboard housing the electric meters and a small window to the front. A Georgian style door leads to the hall.
- Giving access to the lounge and kitchen the hallway has a large understair storage cupboard.
- 5.99m x 3.17m (19`8” x 10`5”) approx.
- Entered by a Georgian style door this spacious and bright lounge has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and benefits from dual aspect windows overlooking both the front and rear gardens. A particular feature of this room is the lovely fireplace with wooden mantel which houses an electric fire. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 3.22m x 2.20m (10`7” x 7`3”) approx.
- Also entered by a Georgian style door the kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks together with an integrated stainless-steel oven, hob and extractor hood and a single stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for fridge/freezer and automatic washing machine. Partially glazed door leading to rear garden and window overlooking garden. Large shelved pantry style cupboard.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wooden handrails leads to the upper hall where all further accommodation is located. Access hatch to loft space.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 2.84m (13`4” x 9`4”) approx.
- Enjoying a pleasant open aspect to the front this generously proportioned double bedroom has been decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and benefits from a double fitted wardrobe, which houses the central heating boiler, and a further walk in shelved storage cupboard.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.45m x 2.89m (11`4” x 9`6”) approx.
- Also a good sized double bedroom decorated and carpeted in neutral tones with a large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Shower Room
- Freshly presented the centrally situated shower room has been fitted with aqua panelling and tiling and is fitted with a modern two-piece white suite together with a walk in shower enclosure housing a “Mira” shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Opaque window.
- The garden to the front of the property has been enclosed by a low ornamental wall and is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The rear garden comprises of two exclusive areas of garden, one of which is paved and provides a sheltered seating area whilst the other is finished with granite chippings and a range of plants. The wooden garden shed is to remain. Shared drying green.
- Travelling from Union Street continue onto Holburn Street, proceed straight across the Bridge of Dee roundabout onto Garthdee Road. Continue a good distance along and turn right onto Inchbrae Road, then left onto Inchbrae Drive and Devenick Place is on the right
Locality: Garthdee is a well-established residential area situated within easy reach of the city centre. The area offers excellent local amenities including recreational facilities and a wide range of shops at the Bridge of Dee Retail Park. The Robert Gordon’s University Complex is also within easy reach and there is regular public transport nearby.No result founded