We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive first floor apartment which forms part of the acclaimed Ocean Development completed in recent years to a high specification by Barratt Homes. This immaculately presented home boasts a fabulous far-reaching view towards the sea at the rear, whilst the front facing windows overlook an attractively landscaped courtyard. The generously proportioned accommodation is presented in “showhome” condition throughout and benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, a video entry system, mains wired smoke detectors, high-speed Fibre broadband facility, and generous built-in storage facilities. The stylish décor is enhanced by bold emulsioned accent walls in certain rooms complemented by a combination of co-ordinating practical floor coverings, all of which are included in the sale together with all curtains, light fittings, integrated and free-standing appliances. The rooms comprise: welcoming reception hall with a storage cupboard and convenient utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer and fitted with wall shelves and worktop; instantly appealing lounge/kitchen/diner, designed on open-plan concept and boasting a superb array of white high-gloss cabinets and integrated appliances in the kitchen area, with ample floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture in the remaining space; most attractive master bedroom, located to the rear of the home, which benefits from extensive hanging and shelving facilities within a triple door mirrored wardrobe, whilst enjoying the luxury of an en-suite shower room; a good sized second double bedroom, also with mirror-fronted wardrobe; and a smart, extensively tiled bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware and over-bath mains shower. Outside, the tidy communal hall and staircase is well illuminated and carpeted, with number 23 benefiting from a private landing with full-height window. Externally there is a secure bike shed and bin store, as well as a designated parking space and ample visitors’ parking facilities within a barrier secured residents’ car park. The communal areas, including the attractively landscaped courtyards, within the development are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement, and interior viewing of this desirable home is genuinely recommended.
- Reception Hall
- Welcoming entrance hall, central to the home, with white panelled interior doors providing access to all rooms and wood effect laminate flooring. Wall mounted video entry console. Smoke detector. Glass light fitting. Built-in storage cupboard housing the electricity fusebox, and further utility cupboard fitted with shelving and housing the washer/dryer.
- 6.83m x 5.08m (22’5” x 16’8”) approx
- On entering this instantly appealing open-plan room your eye is immediately drawn to the large windows and far-reaching view beyond. The stylishly presented lounge area is comfortably proportioned and boasts a bold accent wall complemented co-ordinating full-length curtains fitted to metal poles, and a neutral coloured carpet. The fabulous kitchen/diner offers ample space to accommodate a large table and chairs and features a superb array of white high-gloss cabinets and drawer units finished with brushed steel handles, acrylic splashbacks, and contrasting black work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in 4-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing within a base unit for housing a dishwasher. Central heating boiler concealed within a wall unit. Lighting is by several recessed downlighters and a contemporary fitting. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.27m x 3.89m (14’ x 12’9”) approx
- Most attractive bedroom, enjoying a pleasant rear facing outlook to a central landscaped courtyard and benefiting from extensive hanging and shelving facilities within a built-in triple door mirrored wardrobe, with floor space for free-standing furniture. TV aerial socket. Pendant fitting. Full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Carpeted floor. En Suite: The en-suite shower room is fitted with modern white fittings, a vanity cabinet, and a recessed shower enclosure complete with wet-wall panelling, electric shower, and glass bi-fold door. Glass display shelf and shaver socket above the wash basin. Chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Vinyl tile effect floor covering.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 4.27m x 2.72m (14’ x 8’11”) approx
- Good sized double bedroom, again rear facing, and benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe. Floating wall shelves. TV aerial socket. Contemporary feather pendant, full length curtains fitted to metal pole, and carpeted floor.
- Smart bathroom with extensive wall tiling and striking emulsioned walls, fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin on pedestal; and bath, above which is a mains shower and glass screen. Triple chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- The tidy communal hallway and staircase are well illuminated and fully carpeted. Externally there are attractively landscaped gardens, a secure bike shed and bin store, all of which are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement.
- Travel east along Union Street, turning left onto King Street, and travel some distance along to the traffic lights at Mounthooly Way and Seaforth Road. Turn right into Seaforth Road and continue to the T-junction where turn right. The entrance to Ocean Apartments is on the left hand side of the road, where number 23 is clearly identifiable and located within one of the first buildings on the left.
The property is ideally situated for access to the City Centre, Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatics Centre. Local convenience stores and supermarkets are nearby, as is Aberdeen Beach Leisure Centre with swimming pool and ice arena. The retail parks at Aberdeen Beach provide an excellent range of shopping, dining, and recreational facilities, and public transport is available on nearby King Street with links to most other areas of city.No result founded