We are pleased to offer for sale this charming, two bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse which enjoys a quiet and central location within a tree-lined, no through traffic street in an established residential area of the City. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, the rooms enjoys a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, whilst benefits include a gas fired central heating system with upgraded boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and external doors, and an extensive basement which offers excellent storage and potential for DIY enthusiast or hobbyist. The gardens are well established and enjoy an enviable south facing aspect at the rear, and there is on-street parking at the front of the property. The entrance hall benefits from a fitted cloaks cupboard, has hatch access to the basement, and opaque glazed doors to the downstairs rooms, which comprise: front facing sitting dining room featuring a bay window, and open archway through to the well proportioned lounge which boasts a fabulous open view of the rear garden; and kitchen, on semi-open-plan with the lounge and fitted with a range of floor and wall units with co-ordinating work surfaces and offering direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, one offering generous hanging and shelving facilities within wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes and low level cupboards; and a bright bathroom fitted with coloured 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Whilst the property would benefit from upgrading and modernisation, interior viewing is recommended to fully appreciate its appeal.
- 3.73m x 3.71m (12’3” x 12’2”) approx
- 4.16m x 3.71m (13’8” x 11’7”) approx
- 2.74m x 1.57m (9’ x 5’2”) approx
- First Floor
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12’5” x 10’10”) approx
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12’ x 10’4”) approx
- Accessed via a hatch and fixed wooden ladder, the vast basement is fitted with power, light, storage units, and workbench.
- The front garden is enclosed by a dwarf granite wall with a path leading to the front door. Laid in stone chips, a border hosting a variety of low growing plants adds a welcome splash of colour. The delightful garden at the rear is on two levels and boasts a sunny, south facing aspect where a raised patio is perfectly positioned to enjoy the summer sun. Stone steps descend to the lower lawn with drying green which is surrounded by deep borders filled with an abundance of mature flowering plants and shrubs. Wooden potting shed. Outside lighting.
- From George Street turn up Hutcheon Street. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Berryden Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Elm Place then turn right onto Laurelwood Avenue. Cedarwood Place is next on the left and number 25 is along on the left hand side of the road.
The property is conveniently located for easy access to Aberdeen Hospitals facilities at Foresterhill and Cornhill, as well as Aberdeen University’s campus at Old Aberdeen. The city’s main arterial route is located close by, providing links to the oil related offices at the north and south of the city, as well as Aberdeen International Airport. There is also a public transport service in operation close by, and excellent shopping facilities at nearby Berryden and Kittybrewster Retail Parks, which includes a Sainsbury supermarket.No result founded