We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, self-contained, one bedroom apartment which is situated on the ground floor of a four-in-a-block style building located within a quiet street in an established residential area of Torry. This comfortable home is in immaculate order throughout, benefits from gas central heating with combi boiler, uPVC triple glazed windows, uPVC maintenance-free external soffits and downpipes, and will be sold inclusive of all fitted floor coverings, window blinds and light fittings, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer. The stylish décor is enhanced by quality oak interior doors, and the accommodation comprises: welcoming entrance hall with walk-in storage cupboard; instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with pleasant outlook to the rear of the home; well equipped kitchen fitted a range of cherry wood effect cabinets; particularly spacious double bedroom offering ample floor space to accommodate free-standing furniture; and a smart, extensively tiled shower room fitted with modern white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside, the garden areas are well maintained and laid mainly in grass, with ample unrestricted parking facilities at the front.
- A uPVC door with glazed fanlight at the side of the property provides access to the entrance hallway which benefits from a walk-in storage cupboard with light and power supply. Decorative radiator cover. Circular spotlight fitting. Carpeted floor.
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15’ x 13’) approx
- Instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge, attractively presented and enjoying a particularly quiet overlooking the rear garden. A wall mounted glass electric fire provides a pleasing focal point and there is an aerial with satellite connection for a wall mounted TV. Spotlight track. Vertical window blind and laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8’6” x 6’6”) approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of cherry wood effect floor and wall cabinets complemented by brushed chrome handles, contrasting black work surfaces, and white brick-style splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a large side facing window fitted with roller blind. Ceramic hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Central heating boiler housed within a larder cupboard. The washing machine will remain. Circular spotlight fitting. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom
- 4.47m x 3m (14’8” x 9’10”) approx
- Most attractive, bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front of the home and affording ample floor space to accommodate a range of free-standing furniture. Vertical window blinds. Multi shade metal/glass light fitting. Carpeted floor. The large free-standing wardrobe unit with sliding wood/mirror-fronted doors will remain.
- Smart, extensively tiled bathroom, fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite and mains over-bath shower with glass screen. Chrome ladder style radiator. Circular spotlight fitting. Opaque side facing window fitted with vertical blind. Ceramic floor tiles.
- To the front of the property is an exclusive area of garden, which is mainly in grass and enclosed by a mature hedge and wooden fencing. A loc bloc path with bin storage at the side provides access to the exclusive rear garden, again laid in grass, with a loc bloc patio. Wooden shed. Rotary clothes dryer. Water tap. Outside light.
- Travel to Torry via Market Street turning right at the traffic light along Riverside Drive. Take the first exit off the roundabout and travel across the bridge to the next roundabout where take the third exit onto Wellington Road. Turn left at the second set of traffic lights onto Balnagask Road and continue to the top. At the roundabout turn left into Tullos Place then first right into Tullos Crescent where number 25 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Torry is an established residential area of the City boasting a strong sense of community. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities which include a challenging 18-hole golf course and swimming pool, community activities, and regular public transport. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within easy walking distance of the property.No result founded