We are pleased to offer for sale this highly desirable, detached dwellinghouse which is located in a prime development of superior detached homes in the popular and thriving suburb of Westhill. This impressive property offers an exceptional level of family sized accommodation spanning two floors, and benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows, an integral double garage with automatic up-and-over front door, and extensive built-in storage facilities. The rooms are decorated in a neutral colour palette throughout which is enhanced by a combination of practical floor coverings, co-ordinating window blinds and curtains, all of which will remain together with all light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances, and free-standing white goods in the utility room. Also worthy of note are the quality oak interior doors. On entering the property there is an immediate illusion of space, with access to most of the ground floor rooms and double garage via the welcoming reception hall, which benefits from a cloakroom/toilet, and large storage cupboard with coat hanging facilities. The instantly appealing lounge boasts a dual aspect to the front and rear, with patio doors opening directly onto the rear garden. A dark wood fireplace incorporating an open coal fire provides a pleasing focal point to this generously proportioned room. The superbly appointed kitchen is equipped with an array of light wood effect base and eye level cabinets as well as drawer, pull-out larder, and open-ended display units, and a range of quality integrated appliances to include a 4-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above; eye-level microwave oven and electric oven/grill; dishwasher; and fridge/freezer. Adjacent to the kitchen is a well equipped utility room providing direct access to the side of the home via a partially glazed door, fitted with ample base and wall units, worktop, sink and housing a washing machine and tumble dryer. A lovely conservatory has been added to the formal dining room, now one spacious open-plan family/dining room, with direct access to the garden. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the cloakroom/toilet, fitted with a modern white 2-piece suite; and a versatile front facing room, suitable for use as a home office or playroom. A carpeted staircase with wooden spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor galleried landing which offers hatch access to the partially floored loft space, and benefits from a large shelved storage cupboard and a boxroom with velux window. The master bedroom benefits from two built-in wardrobes offering generous hanging and shelving facilities, and enjoys the luxury of a smart, fully tiled en-suite shower room, particularly spacious and boasting a range of contemporary white sanitary ware, a glazed shower enclosure, corner vanity unit, and ceramic floor tiles with under-floor heating. The remaining four bedrooms are all well proportioned, with two benefiting from built-in wardrobes. Last but not least is the luxurious fully tiled family bathroom, upgraded some years ago by Laings of Inverurie, benefiting from under-floor heating, and fitted with contemporary sanitary ware in a white finish, comprising: wc; wall-hung vanity drawer incorporating a counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap and mirror above; double ended bath with mixer/shower; and glazed corner shower cabinet with mains shower. Outside, the gardens are well maintained, laid mainly to lawn, and enjoy a private child/pet friendly aspect at the rear, whilst there are two convenient off-road parking spaces on a tarmac driveway in front of the garage. This enviable home represents an ideal choice for a growing family and interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
- Reception Hall
- 7.06m x 3.73m (23’2” x 12’3”) approx
- Dining Room
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13’ x 10’) approx
- 3.81m x 3.66m (12’6 x 12’) approx
- Home Office/Playroom
- 3.17m x 2.16m (10’5” x 7’1”) approx
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.17m x 2.16m (24’7” x 10’10”) approx
- Utility Room
- 2.89m x 1.52m (9’6” x 5’) approx
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom/En-Suite
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16’ x 12’) approx
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11’10” x 10’9”) approx
- Double Bedroom 3
- 4.29m x 3.61m (14’1” x 11’10”) approx
- Double Bedroom 4
- 3m x 2.44m (10’10” x 8’) approx
- Double Bedroom 5
- 3.3m x 2.21m (10’10” x 7’3”) approx
- Family Bathroom
- 3.58m x 2.36m (11’9” x 7’9”) approx
- The front garden is laid in grass with a paved path leading to the front door and a tarmac driveway providing convenient off-road parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is fully enclosed by a stone wall and high wooden fencing and enjoys a good degree of screening from neighbouring properties. Offering a child and pet friendly space, the garden is laid in grass with a border of mature trees and shrubs offering a welcome splash of colour. Outside lights. Water tap.
- Double Garage
- 5.41m x 4.42m (17’9” x 14’6”) approx. Integral to the home, the two vehicle garage is fitted with power and light, has an automatic up-and-over front door, and can be accessed via the reception hall. The central heating boiler, gas meter and electricity meter/fusebox are all housed within the garage.
- From Aberdeen travel to in a westerly direction on the A944. At the Westhill roundabout take the third exit onto Westhill Drive. Continue straight ahead at the next roundabout and travel up the hill, turning sixth right onto Hilltop Drive where number 29 is located along on the left hand side of the road.
Westhill is a popular, thriving community lying within easy commuting distance of Aberdeen City, as well as Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don. Local amenities are well catered for and include a good selection of specialist shops and supermarkets, reputable restaurants, leisure activities including a swimming pool and challenging 18-hole golf course, Primary and Secondary Schools, community facilities, various clubs and organisations, and a regular public transport service.No result founded