Enjoying a pleasant location within a quiet, well established residential area this spacious Two-Bedroom Mid Terraced Dwellinghouse provides excellent family accommodation close to all local amenities. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring the property also benefits from gas fired central heating and is fully double glazed. The bright and airy lounge/dining room enjoys a pleasant dual aspect to both the front and rear of the property and has been tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with wooden worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. A wooden staircase leads to the upper floor where the two generously proportioned double bedrooms and the recently re-fitted shower room are located. Outside there is a paved parking area and further gravelled area to the front of the property together with a large garden to the rear which has been mainly laid to lawn, with a wooden deck area and garden shed.
- Entered by a uPVC door with etched glass upper panel the entrance hallway has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring. Large understair storage cupboard and additional meter cupboard.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.89m x 3.20m (19`4” x 10`6”) approx.
- Decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring this spacious and bright room enjoys a dual aspect to both the front and rear of the property. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 3.47m x 2.20m (11`5” x 7`3”) approx.
- Freshly presented and finished with laminate flooring the kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of base and wall units which provide ample storage space with solid wood worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks and a large stainless-steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker, automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Glazed uPVC door leading to rear garden with a window overlooking the garden. Shelved storage cupboard.
- Upper Hall
- A natural wood staircase with wooden handrail has a window to the front providing natural light to the staircase. The upper hallway has been finished with natural wood flooring and neutral décor and has an access hatch leading to the loft.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.14m x 2.66m (13`7” x 8`9”) approx.
- Enjoying a pleasant aspect to the front of the property this generously proportioned double bedroom has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring. Large fitted wardrobes with a range of shelves and hanging rails are fitted along one wall whilst a further partially shelved storage cupboard houses the central heating boiler.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.09m x 2.51m (10`2” x 8`3”) approx.
- Also a good sized bedroom, decorated in neutral tones and finished with natural wood flooring. Fitted wardrobe with shelves and hanging rails and further shelved storage cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Freshly presented this recently re-fitted shower room has been finished with a modern two-piece white suite comprising W.C. and Wash hand basin which are set within a vanity unit together with a large, fully tiled shower enclosure, fitted with a Grohe shower which features both an adjustable shower head and a large fixed waterfall shower head. Heated towel rail. Xpelair. Opaque window.
- The garden to the front of the property has been finished with granite chippings for ease of maintenance together with a gravelled and paved parking area. The good-sized rear garden has been mainly laid to lawn with a wooden deck area and wooden garden shed.
- From the west end of Union Street turn into Holburn Street; at the roundabout take the second exit onto Great Southern Road and continue straight ahead at the next two roundabouts and cross the Bridge of Dee. At the next roundabout take the second exit into Provost Watt Drive and continue to its end turning left and first right into Tollohill Square and immediately left into Tollohill Drive. Tollohill Place is second on the left and the property is located a short distance ahead on the left.
Locality: Kincorth is a popular and well-established residential area located to the south of Aberdeen city. Ideally placed for access to the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Portlethen, also within easy reach is Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus at Bridge of Dee. The area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include a sports centre, swimming pool, and community groups.No result founded