Enjoying a quiet location in the West End of the city, this attractive apartment is situated on the ground floor of a traditional granite building with shared gardens to front and rear. The generously proportioned accommodation, which boasts high ceilings in all rooms, benefits from gas fired central heating with upgraded boiler, uPVC double glazed windows, a door entry system, and ample built-in storage facilities. The neutral décor has recently been freshened up, new laminate flooring has been laid in the lounge, and a new carpet fitted to the bedroom. The rooms comprise: central hallway with generous built-in storage cupboards; instantly appealing lounge/kitchen, a large open-plan room located to the front of the home with central fireplace and kitchen cabinets along one wall; spacious double bedroom enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear benefiting from a deep built-in wardrobe; and light and airy bathroom fitted with modern white 3-piece suite and over bath shower. Offering “ready-to-move-in” accommodation, interior viewing is strongly recommended.
- Central to the home, the entrance hall benefits from a shelved cupboard with additional storage space above. High level electricity meter/fusebox cupboard. Wall mounted coat hooks and door entry handset. Smoke detector. Glass light fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.49m x 4.27m (14’9” x 14’) approx
- Instantly appealing, open-plan room located to the front of the home, where an oak fireplace with marble hearth offers a pleasing focal point. Shelved recessed alcoves with low level cupboards either side of the fireplace. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of cherry wood effect base and wall cabinets, complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black polished work surfaces and splashbacks. Circular stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above, and oven/grill below; integrated washer/dryer and refrigerator. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting. White wooden venetian blind and cream coloured curtains fitted to metal pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 3.99m x 2.89m (13’1” x 9’6”) approx
- Bright and spacious bedroom enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, benefiting from a deep built-wardrobe fitted with double hanging rails. Further cupboard with shelf housing the central heating boiler. Glass drop pendant fitting. White wooden venetian blind and curtains fitted to pole. Carpet.
- Attractive, light and airy bathroom fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and Mira electric over-bath shower. Wet-wall panelling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Opaque rear facing window with deep display sill. Recessed downlighters. Laminate wood flooring.
- The communal entrance hall is carpeted and benefits from security lighting. Shared gardens to front and rear. Ample on-street permit parking.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Turn right at the following set of traffic lights onto Great Western Road and follow the road round the bend, turning left into Nellfield Place where number 35 is located on the right hand side of the road.
Nellfield Place is within easy walking distance of the City Centre and is ideally placed to benefit from the wide range of amenities available on nearby Holburn Street, which include a variety of independent shops and supermarkets serving everyday needs, and a regular public transport service, whilst a choice of reputable hotels, restaurants and fashionable wine bars in the City’s vibrant West End are within easy reach. Good road links ensure ease of access to Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus, the retail and leisure outlets at Bridge of Dee, the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Tullos and Altens, and most other parts of the city.No result founded