We are pleased to offer for sale this most attractive, two bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse which is located within a popular and well established residential area located to the south side of Aberdeen City, easily accessible by car or public transport. Occupying a large corner plot, slightly elevated from street level, this ideal starter home is believed to offer potential to erect a garage or create a side extension, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. This immaculately presented home benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and external doors, a gas fired central heating system with new combi boiler, a generous insulated loft space, and a driveway which provides convenient off-road parking for two vehicles. Other features worthy of note are the superb fitted kitchen and smart shower room, each very recently upgraded to a high standard, the tasteful fresh décor, and the practical new flooring which has been laid in certain rooms. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, this “ready to move into” home comprises, on the ground floor: welcoming entrance hall with convenient understair cupboard; instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with central marble fireplace and dual aspect windows; and striking kitchen which boasts a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets complemented by contrasting black work surfaces and offers space for informal dining at a breakfast bar. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in storage facilities; and the shower room which features full wet-wall panelling and is fitted with white sanitary ware and a glazed corner shower. Outside the garden areas are well maintained, laid mainly in grass, and enclosed by a low-level wall at the front.
- The welcoming entrance to the home is accessed via a uPVC front door with leaded glass panels and frosted glass side screen. Understair storage cupboard fitted with coat hooks, and cupboard housing the gas meter and fusebox. Smoke detector and polished chrome/glass light fitting. Staircase to first floor. Laminate wood flooring. Multi-pane glazed doors to lounge and kitchen.
- 6.55m x 6.17m (20’3” x 10’6”) approx
- Instantly appealing and attractively decorated lounge which enjoys generous proportions, with a marble fireplace incorporating an electric coal effect fire offering a pleasing focal point, and dual aspect windows drawing in ample natural light. TV aerial point. Two polished chrome/glass light fittings and co-ordinating wall lights. Vertical blinds and full length curtains fitted to polished metal poles. Carpeted floor.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.4m x 2.13m (11’2” x 7’) approx
- Superb, very recently upgraded kitchen boasting a comprehensive range of white high-gloss cabinets complemented by polished chrome handles, contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic touch control hob with stainless steel chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. The upright fridge/freezer will remain. Space for integrated washing machine. Informal dining facilities at a small breakfast bar. uPVC lined ceiling with recessed downlighters. New vinyl floor tiles. Partially glazed/uPVC door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor where white panelled doors open into the remaining rooms. Hatch to extensive insulated loft space accessed via pull down ladder. Side facing window fitted with roller blind offering an open view. Smoke detector and polished chrome light fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13’ x 9’) approx
- This spacious double bedroom affords ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture, and the large combination wardrobe unit will remain. Built-in shelved linen cupboard housing the new central heating boiler. Telephone point. Polished chrome light fitting. Vertical blind and curtains fitted to the front facing window. Carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3m x 2.84m (9’10” x 9’4”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this good sized double bedroom benefits from a large built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf, and a further shelved built-in cupboard. Polished chrome/glass light fitting. Vertical blind and curtains fitted to the window. Carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart new shower room with full wet-wall panelling, and fitted with a white wc; vanity cabinet incorporating a counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap; and glazed corner shower fitted with curved sliding doors and electric shower. Chrome ladder style radiator. uPVC lined ceiling with recessed downlighters. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind. New vinyl floor tiles.
- The front and side garden areas are enclosed by a low level wall and laid to lawn, with a loc loc/paved driveway offering convenient off-road parking for two vehicles. There is an exclusive area of garden to the rear with shed, which will remain, and a shared drying green. Ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
- From Aberdeen’s Bridge of Dee travel south on the A92 for a short distance, then turn left onto Cairngorm Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Gardner Drive, then turn third left into Caiesdykes Road where number 57 is located a good distance along on the right hand side of the road.
Ideally placed for access to the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy at Portlethen, also within easy reach is Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus and popular retail park at Bridge of Dee which hosts Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. The area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include easy access to picturesque walks on nearby Kincorth Hill, a sports centre, swimming pool, and community groups.No result founded