We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, self-contained apartment which is located on the ground floor of a four-in-a-block type property with enviable south facing rear garden in the established Torry area of the City. Offering a generous level of light filled accommodation, benefits include a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows with stained glass detailing to the top openers, and generous built-in storage facilities. The home is accessed at the side of the building via a uPVC door with stained glass panels. The welcoming entrance hall features wall panelling and dado rails, offers access to all rooms, and benefits from two large built-in cupboards, one housing the electricity meter and fusebox. Overlooking the front of the property is the comfortably proportioned lounge where a large window draws in ample natural light. This carpeted room is fitted with TV aerial and telephone points, multi-pane double doors provide access to the adjacent dining/bedroom, and an open archway accesses the kitchen. Fitted with an array of oak effect, shaker-style cabinets complemented by under-unit and floor plinth lighting, brushed steel handles and contrasting black work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar for informal dining, the well equipped kitchen has a rear facing window and is floored in tile effect laminate. The gas cooker with double oven/grill will remain whilst there are spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. The spacious principal bedroom is front facing and benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. The two further good sized bedrooms are carpeted and are meantime used as work spaces, one located to the front, and the other to the rear which has a fitted bookcase and ample floor space to accommodate a range of free-standing furniture. Completing the accommodation is the smart shower room fitted with wet-wall panelling and modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wall-hung wash basin with mixer tap and mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above; and a circular shower enclosure fitted with mains shower. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings, and interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.1m x 1.04m (20’ x 3’5”) approx
- 4.8m x 3.83m (15’10” x 12’7”) approx
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10’6” x 9’) approx
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.6m x 3.2m (15’1” x 10’6”) approx
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11’9” x 10’10”) approx
- Double Bedroom 3
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11’8 x 9’) approx
- Shower Room
- 1.93m x 1.78m (6’4” x 5’10”) approx
- The front garden is laid in grass with well stocked borders providing a welcome splash of colour. Enclosed by a fyfestone wall and metal gate, a path provides access to the property and to the garden at the rear. A paved area at the side is convenient for bin storage where vibrant rhododendrons, a cherry tree, lupins and peonies are among some of the colourful flowering shrubs and plants. There is a shared drying green at the rear and a further exclusive area with wooden deck, vegetable patch, compost heap, greenhouse and wooden shed.
- Travel to the property via Market Street, North Esplanade West, and Wellington Road. Girdleness Road is the fourth opening on the left where number 58 is located ahead on the right hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our For Sale sign.
Torry is an established residential area of the City boasting a strong community spirit. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities including a challenging 18-hole golf course and swimming pool, community activities, and regular public transport. The property is within easy walking distance of the picturesque coastline towards Greyhope Bay. There are pleasant walks along the River Dee, and picturesque woodland trails at nearby Tulloch Hill. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within walking distance of the property.No result founded