We are delighted to offer for sale this highly desirable, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which enjoys an enviable position within pristine gardens on an expansive corner site in a popular residential area in the west end of the City. Offering a generous level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, most of which have in recent years been replaced, maintenance free uPVC soffits and downpipes, and a convenient off-road parking space on a loc bloc driveway at the front of the property. Boasting a particularly light and airy ambience with open aspects to front and rear, the accommodation is decorated predominantly in a neutral colour palette, complemented by quality oak and white panelled interior doors, co-ordinating bespoke window dressings, and a combination of engineered oak, laminate wood and carpeted flooring, all of which are included in the sale, together with all light fittings. Recent improvements to the home include the installation of a new kitchen, family bathroom and cloakroom/toilet, and a glazed conservatory at the rear has been replaced by a substantial sun room with tiled roof. The ground floor accommodation comprises: bright entrance vestibule with cloak cupboard, accessed via a composite multi-locking front door with stained glass inset panels; welcoming hall; smart cloakroom/toilet fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware and white metro wall tiles to dado height; instantly appealing, light filled lounge, front facing and fitted with display/storage cabinets on one wall and on open-plan concept with the dining room, which can comfortably accommodate a dining suite; lovely sun room with pleasant view of the rear garden; and superbly appointed kitchen boasting an array of sleek, grey coloured handleless cabinets complemented by durable “Minerva” work surfaces in a marble design and a full range of integrated appliances, including an induction hob, eye-level electric double oven/grill, dishwasher, tall larder fridge, and tumble dryer. A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where a side facing window draws in an abundance of natural light and there is hatch access to the insulated loft space. The principal bedroom is most tastefully presented, enjoys a quiet aspect to the rear with open outlook, and benefits from extensive hanging and shelving facilities within wall-to-wall mirror fronted wardrobes. Located to the front of the home are the delightful second double bedroom which affords ample floor space to accommodate a range of free-standing furniture, and charming bedroom three, an ideal child’s bedroom with dual aspect windows. Completing the accommodation is the lovely family bathroom which boasts coloured metro tiling to dado height, and a range of contemporary sanitary ware in white, comprising: wc; wall-hung vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; bath; and glazed corner shower enclosure with mains shower. This impressive home represents an ideal choice for a family, with further development believed possible subject to obtaining necessary planning consents. Early interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate its appeal.
- Entrance Vestibule
- 6.35m x 3.81m (20’10” x 12’6”) approx
- Dining Room
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9’11” x 9’9”) approx
- Sun Room
- Sun Room:3.53m x 3.35m (11’7” x 11’) approx
- Fitted Kitchen
- 7.36m x 3.25m (24’2” x 10’8”) approx
- First Floor
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.91m x 3.15m (12’10” x 10’4”) approx
- Double Bedroom 2
- 4.01m x 3.86m (13’2” x 12’8”) approx
- Bedroom 3
- 3m x 2.26m (9’10” x 7’5”) approx
- The front and side gardens are enclosed by a low level wall, and a loc bloc driveway provides a convenient off-road parking space. At the front the garden is laid in stone chips for easy maintenance, surrounded by a well stocked border which hosts a variety of colourful flowering shrubs, roses, and seasonal plants. A further shrub bed at the side is filled with an abundance of mature flowering shrubs which offer a welcome splash of year round colour. A well maintained conifer hedge provides a high degree of privacy at the rear, where the delightful child and pet friendly garden is laid mainly to lawn, with a sandstone patio and a bark filled play area providing ideal spots for outdoor relaxation. Rotary clothes dryer, double external power socket, water tap, and outside lighting. The large plastic shed will remain.
- Single Garage
- Integral to the home and affording access directly into the kitchen, the single car garage houses the central heating boiler and is fitted with an up-and-over front door, shelving, power, and light.
- From Union Street, proceed onto Alford Place continuing onto Albyn Place and Queens Road. Cross over Anderson Drive and continue to the second set of traffic lights, where turn left into Springfield Road. Turn right onto Craigiebuckler Avenue and follow the road for some distance, passing the bus layby on the right and number 82 is a short distance beyond on the right hand side of the road, on the corner of Oyne Road.
The property lies within a desirable west end location of the City which is within walking distance of Hazlehead Park and Johnston Gardens. At nearby Airyhall there are a selection of excellent local amenities including shops serving everyday needs, a library, community facilities, leisure activities, and a medical practice. Reputable primary and secondary schools are within a short walk of the property. There is also a regular public transport service to and from the City Centre and excellent road links ensuring ease of access to the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Altens and Bridge of Don, as well as the hospitals, universities, and most other parts of the City.No result founded