We are delighted to offer for sale this most desirable, three bedroom detached bungalow with integral double garage, which is located within a charming cul-de-sac of quality homes in the popular village of Alford. Boasting outstanding rural views to the rear, this immaculately presented property offers generously proportioned accommodation on one level and enjoys the comforts of an oil fired central heating system, high performance timber framed double glazed windows and exterior doors, an intruder alarm system, satellite TV connection, and ample storage facilities within cupboards, built-in wardrobes and an extensive, partially floored loft space. The rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience, and the tasteful décor is enhanced by natural wood facings, oak interior doors, co-ordinating window blinds and curtains, and a combination of practical floor coverings, most of which are included in the sale. Lighting is by way of recessed downlighters and a variety of metal and fabric pendants, all of which will remain. The property is accessed via a bright entrance vestibule and welcoming reception hall, which is central to the home and benefits from built-in cupboards and provides access to the loft via a hatch with ramsay ladder. The accommodation comprises: instantly appealing lounge/dining room, a spacious open-plan room with front facing bay window; superbly appointed kitchen, with ample space for dining, brightly decorated and boasting an array of light wood effect shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting work surfaces and splashback tiling; adjacent, well equipped utility room providing direct access to the rear and fitted with base and wall units with spaces for laundry appliances; delightful sun room offering a comfortable relaxation space, with patio doors opening onto the fabulous rear garden; attractive master bedroom with quiet rear aspect, benefiting from a large mirror-fronted wardrobe and enjoying the luxury of a bright en-suite shower room fitted with white sanitary ware and fully tiled shower recess with mains shower; two further good sized double bedrooms, both front facing and again with mirror-fronted wardrobes; and attractive bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite, attractive wall tiling, and over-bath mains shower. Outside, the mature garden grounds are in pristine order and enjoy a particularly private and secluded aspect to the rear, whilst an extensive loc bloc driveway provides convenient off-road parking in front of the garage for several cars. Well tended lawns are surrounded by well stocked borders which host an abundant variety of flowering shrubs and plants which offer a welcome splash of colour. High calibre properties such as these are in high demand and interior viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Reception Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.34m x 5.36m (24’1” x 17’7”) approx
- Dining Kitchen
- 5.38m x 3.71m (17’8” x 12’2”) approx
- Utility Room
- 1.95m x 1.78m (6’5” x 5’10”) approx
- Sun Lounge
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11.5” x 11’5”) approx
- Master Bedroom/En-Suite
- 3.43m x 3.07m (11’3” x 10’1”) approx
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.07m x 2.62m (3.07m x 2.87m) approx
- Double Bedroom 3
- 2.82m x 2.62m (9’3” x 8’7”) approx
- At the front of the property an extensive loc bloc driveway provides convenient off-road parking for several vehicles. A neat hedge encloses the well maintained lawn which is planted with colourful cherry and acer trees and surrounded by a well stocked border. A paved path and steps with fixed handrail leads to the front door, and a wooden gate at the side provides access to the rear. Fully enclosed by wooden fencing, the delightful rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and seclusion. Boasting a magnificent open view of the surrounding countryside and Bennachie, the beautifully landscaped garden is laid to lawn and again features a colourful variety of plants to include established conifers and climbers, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, begonias, lilies and peoni roses. A paved ramp leads out from the sun lounge, and a paved patio offers an ideal space for al fresco dining. Rotary clothes dryer. Oil tank. Outside lighting.
- Double Garage
- Integral to the home, the garage is fitted with power, light, a Belfast sink and double up-and-over doors, one of which is remotely operated.
- Travel west from Aberdeen to Alford on the A944. On entering the village proceed along Main Street turning left at “Gaelo” Jewellery onto Kingsford Road, then right onto Burnbank Road, where number 8 is located along on the right hand side.
Alford is a bustling village which lies approximately 26 miles north-west of Aberdeen, and boasts a wealth of local amenities which include primary and secondary schools with a community campus and swimming pool, garage, library, and health centre. A variety of coffee shops, restaurants, independent shops, a Co-op and Tesco supermarket serve everyday needs, whilst leisure pursuits include a popular golf course with clubhouse, a dry ski-slope, and the stunning open parkland at Haughton Park. Alford is en-route to the Lecht Ski Centre, and is within easy commuting distance of the business parks at Westhill and Kingswells.No result founded